Question about Holston

littlebluefan

Yes I agree, but my rebels are minnows in the puddle and will get eaten by that big fish. So I digress

Dude, whats wrong with you. Wheres your school spirit? At least I stay true to my falcons whether they win or lose?

Edited by Falconman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we dont beat you guys, our kids are done for the season. I thought Compton would change that mentality, but guess not.

I think Compton has done a good job, despite your record. Worse thing you can do is turn your back on them when their down. Heck, we are 2-4, but I believe we can still win!

PH sux, u knw it, every1 knws it. they dnt want none of us. Yes, we will beat Clintwood this yr if we c em! thats a promise

Please don't dog HHS fans after reading pointman's post. Remember, we all have fans like him/her. Most of Holston's fans are sensible and know that the Cavs will need to take it one game at a time, respecting all opponents and looking over none. We are very proud of the team's accomplishments up to this point, but we also know that a lot of tough football games are still to be played.

I'm not going to dignify you with an answer, have you seen us play?

wow i am ashamed to call u a ph fan...second of all whenever you did play for richie thomas u probably played end guard tackle (sat at the end of the bench guard the water bucket and tackle anybody that comes near it)...so i wouldnt say anything if u were part of the team photo but not apart of the team...point man you are crazy clintwood would own you again

wow i am ashamed to call u a ph fan...second of all whenever you did play for richie thomas u probably played end guard tackle (sat at the end of the bench guard the water bucket and tackle anybody that comes near it)...so i wouldnt say anything if u were part of the team photo but not apart of the team...point man you are crazy clintwood would own you again
im ashamed to be a ph fan you should be to ..............lay off another ph fan.i bet when i played we had a better record then when you played.are did you??????????????????

Trav89

Your record? Hmm, come on. It wasn't a winning one, you and I know it. And we killed you my senior year, so don't act like you played for a good team. I know and you know better. Oh, the good ole days, wait? We whipped you guys this year, haha:D

coughs..pv isnt the team they have been..might be closer than ya think..i'm tellin ya the next few weeks will let ppl see the good or the bad in the cavs.

PV can play with teams the caliber of Richlands...Holston can't. News flash, PV isn't great this year but even with a 2-4 record they are 5th in power points in division 2 in the region. Make of it what you will...but when you have 4 losses (Richlands, Lebanon, Harlan KY, Clintwood) to the caliber of teams they've lost to, it doesn't make you a bad team. That's one of the few teams in this region that will schedule and play ANYBODY. More than likely, PV ends up no better 5-5..but they don't have a schedule of patsies either.

Trav89

Your record? Hmm, come on. It wasn't a winning one, you and I know it. And we killed you my senior year, so don't act like you played for a good team. I know and you know better. Oh, the good ole days, wait? We whipped you guys this year, haha:D

i played 1989 and 1990.what year did you play???

Trav89

why are you chatting with a guy from ph? they haven't beaten us in a single sport in more than 10 years!:confused::confused:

so,just cause you are pv you think your rep can win you games..it's not the 90s anymore..things change..i use to always say pv,richlands,giles,and even lebanon were threats every year.now,i think power is shifting sum..not sayin they don't have great programs just sayin other schools are finding the right ppl to run their programs as well as yours...holston has been bad so long it's nice to see them winning more than one year at a time..why can't ppl just admit..they are pretty good for a change?

so,just cause you are pv you think your rep can win you games..it's not the 90s anymore..things change..i use to always say pv,richlands,giles,and even lebanon were threats every year.now,i think power is shifting sum..not sayin they don't have great programs just sayin other schools are finding the right ppl to run their programs as well as yours...holston has been bad so long it's nice to see them winning more than one year at a time..why can't ppl just admit..they are pretty good for a change?

That has nothin to do with it...I was asked what I thought, I responded, and you don't have to agree with it...but seriously Holston hasn't played anyone to prove to me that they're very good at all...just my opinion

I have no idea who you really support. Is it Holston or Marion? I guess which ever one wins that week! You know what I am going with 2 teams like you do. Richlands is now my co-team with the Falcons. I am going to be happy all the time now. lol :D

you make me sick with all this 2 team stuff!:(

I have no idea who you really support. Is it Holston or Marion? I guess which ever one wins that week! You know what I am going with 2 teams like you do. Richlands is now my co-team with the Falcons. I am going to be happy all the time now. lol :D

i agree he is bad for doing that

Southbound - don't care who you are, now that's funny! (Larry the Cable Guy). But you know, you've already asked him that dozens of times, Vols has family at both schools. Good luck with your new Tornado alliance, though. Think they'll win the Region, maybe even make it to the finals!

That has nothin to do with it...I was asked what I thought, I responded, and you don't have to agree with it...but seriously Holston hasn't played anyone to prove to me that they're very good at all...just my opinion

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and clearly, Holston hasn't played the likes of Richlands, Gate City, Clintwood (yet) etc. Likewise, I agree with you that they couldn't play with Richlands or Gate City.

However, logic would certainly dictate, if "they weren't very good at all" then they would have slipped up somewhere along the way this year. Yes, most of their opposition has been weaklings - but they've been dealth with like weaklings - ave. margin of victory something like 38-6. I don't know, maybe it takes at least winning the State Semifinals to "be very good at all" to you. PV has a storied past. Fallen out of the limelight a little lately, however, still a great program.

If it takes winning the state championship or at least being in the title game to be "very good at all", then fine - Holston's not there yet. We are better than last year, so is EastMont, but Clintwood dominated us. We'll have to see when the time comes as to what this year holds.

But, for a program down on its luck for a very, very long time and for what it purports to be - a very good Division I team that has made it to the playoffs three years running, my opinion is that it IS "very good at all." I'm entitled to mine too.