Homecoming for the Falcons

southbound

The Grundy Golden Wave come calling to Falcon Field on Friday night. Thank goodness we have the wave coming in here-we need a win badly. With Hess out we are going to have play really well to get the w. I would like to invite everyone to main street on Friday for the parade. This is an exciting week in Falcon Country but the biggest thing is winning this football game. Get fired up guys and take it to the wave! Go Falcons play inspired this week:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grundy Golden Wave come calling to Falcon Field on Friday night. Thank goodness we have the wave coming in here-we need a win badly. With Hess out we are going to have play really well to get the w. I would like to invite everyone to main street on Friday for the parade. This is an exciting week in Falcon Country but the biggest thing is winning this football game. Get fired up guys and take it to the wave! Go Falcons play inspired this week:)

You better not count your chickens before they hatch on this one. Im going with Grundy 21-17 over the Falcons. If the Falcons pull this one out I turely feel this will be the only SWD game they win, sorry.

Another abingdon post?? Dont you think you guys get enough press? You guys run the spread too, guess what? You guys got beat this week also running it.:D

guess what no one cares what you think. count some money or fill out some loan paper work. find something to do besides criticizing the Falcons. everyone runs some version of the spread-get use to it. this is not the 90's with big hogs everywhere. everyone runs it go out to a game sometime.:mad:

Another abingdon post?? Dont you think you guys get enough press? You guys run the spread too, guess what? You guys got beat this week also running it.:D

i agree but let me guess your going to get on here and say that your a PH fan but jus down them all over the message boards so ask yourself this question (are you a true fan)....and southbound i hate the falcons i hope they lose every game excapt against the blo naders hess is good but you hype em up to be in the heisman race so southbound calm it down im speaking for all of the message board members

i agree but let me guess your going to get on here and say that your a PH fan but jus down them all over the message boards so ask yourself this question (are you a true fan)....and southbound i hate the falcons i hope they lose every game excapt against the blo naders hess is good but you hype em up to be in the heisman race so southbound calm it down im speaking for all of the message board members

how can you live in abingdon and not pull for the falcons?:confused:

guess what no one cares what you think. count some money or fill out some loan paper work. find something to do besides criticizing the Falcons. everyone runs some version of the spread-get use to it. this is not the 90's with big hogs everywhere. everyone runs it go out to a game sometime.:mad:

Gotta defend Southbound on this one - look for the Falcons to win 21-13. Guys, haven't you seen his improvement? Welcome back, new and improved Southbound.

cause they are FALCON HORRIBLE!!! have they even seen a good running back

I don't know - does Richlands, Tazewell or Carroll County have good running backs? If so, then Abingdon has seen one. Does PH have one? No. Abingdon saw that too. PH doesn't have a good anything. If they did, how could they lose to Abingdon? Go away.

not me, ill stay at HOME coolest thing about abingdon is the lake, and its not really even in abingdon

You need to come and spend your $6.00. You can watch the beach ball toss, the crowd jump, and the falcons reach out and touch us as they enter the stadium: It is the most electrifying entrance in SWVA. By halftime when we've put the game out of reach, you can skip the homecoming court, take your lil sweet heart to the Barter. Guess whats playing???? Frankenstein!! I dont know what is more frightening: Frankenstein or the thought of us losing to the wave!

You need to come and spend your $6.00. You can watch the beach ball toss, the crowd jump, and the falcons reach out and touch us as they enter the stadium: It is the most electrifying entrance in SWVA. By halftime when we've put the game out of reach, you can skip the homecoming court, take your lil sweet heart to the Barter. Guess whats playing???? Frankenstein!! I dont know what is more frightening: Frankenstein or the thought of us losing to the wave!

If you guys would think more about playing the game instead of all this other junk you might could win some games. Oh by the way the entrance does not Intemidate anyone

on the other side at all.

If you guys would think more about playing the game instead of all this other junk you might could win some games. Oh by the way the entrance does not Intemidate anyone

on the other side at all.

I agree. The entrance doesn't intimidate anyone. I agree with the rest. Abingdon has much to offer. The Tavern, Allison's, Peppermill, Martha, a great High School Band, not to mention the Barter. Just nothing in terms of football!