Homecoming for the Falcons

southbound

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol You all make me laugh, i swear. Now this post is not for the intelligent posters on here, but for those who are bickering abingdon this, abingdon that, grundy sucks, abingdon is the best team in the area, abingdon 71-3, the only thing im saying, is shut up and let both teams play. I actually respect abingdon, and i love grundy, abingdon always played us fairy good when i played and i do look for a good game.

I hope grundy wins, but it would not suprise me if abingdon wins. Just wishing good luck for both teams and not trying to offend anyone, just be quiet and let your respective team take care of business....sheesh.

Just overlook me if i annoyed you, been a helleva day at work.

Yes, Abingdon always plays Grundy fair. The other way around? not so much. Grundy enjoys pinching the general crotch region under the piles and poke fingers through facemasks after the whistle. Get ready for a dirty game Abingdon.

cause they are FALCON HORRIBLE!!! have they even seen a good running back

nah we havent seen any good runnin backs considerin we have played miles davis from burton and the johnsons from richlands and john battles runnin back ran the ball hard while he was in there too

Yes, Abingdon always plays Grundy fair. The other way around? not so much. Grundy enjoys pinching the general crotch region under the piles and poke fingers through facemasks after the whistle. Get ready for a dirty game Abingdon.

right...anything else you can whine about?

Guest zeus71
And you guys have played John Battle and P.H. No disrespect but RR beat PH. You have no right talking about schedules when yours is even weaker than ours. Both teams have played two weak teams. Abingdon (P.H. and John Battle) and Marion (Northwood and R.R.). The other two for each are Abingdon (J.I. Burton and VA High) and Marion (Lebanon and Chilhowie). Rural Retreat beat Patrick Henry and Chilhowie beat VA High. You have no argument.

So your saying that Lebanon and JI Burton are week. Do you watch High school football or just run your mouth.

Guest zeus71
Lance you are not the only one who sees that about A-towns Defense. Im still yet to figure out why they run a 3-4 defense, it doesnt get run in pros or college. They dont have the talent to run a 3-4. they could possible get by with a 4-4. I do beleive thats why Richlands burnt them Yes richlands could beat them no matter what Defense but I think it would have helped. good coaching helps.

If you knew anything about football you would realize that Abingdon doesn't run a 3-4 defense. Just because there is only 3 guys with there hand on the round doesn't make it a 3-4. They run a forty defense but they stand up there rush end because he is a good edfe player. All these homers on here have all the answers.

nah we havent seen any good runnin backs considerin we have played miles davis from burton and the johnsons from richlands and john battles runnin back ran the ball hard while he was in there too

Just curious, wasn't Miles Davis like a jazz musician or something? Maybe played at the Barter once? Don't think that was the tailback from Burton that scortched the falcons - isn't he Lorenzo Miles or something like that? Not sure on his first name, but sure it isn't Miles Davis.

right...anything else you can whine about?

Just stating the facts, not "whining". Grundy does dirty things under the pile. Any team around can defend that fact. Or maybe they just do it against Abingdon cause they cant beat them without doing things under the pile. Women pinch. Men play football

Just stating the facts, not "whining". Grundy does dirty things under the pile. Any team around can defend that fact. Or maybe they just do it against Abingdon cause they cant beat them without doing things under the pile. Women pinch. Men play football

ok...whatever you say.