can hurley bounce back on the orange tigers

litltiger

It should be a close game. I dont think the score will reflect the talent and skill of the teams as much as it will reflect how well hurley takes its loss to Haysi. If the loss broke hurley then it will be a bad, but if the rebels use it as motivation then they could pull out a win. I really hope they use the loss, its been a while since they beat honaker.

no i think yu are wrong there hurley will play a phisical game friday take it to the bank people puts hurley down because they lost to haysi that would of been a different game if they wouldnt turn the ball over when they was down there ready to score that would of put some fire in them trust me yu all will see a more focus team friday

Honaker by several TD's Hurley is done.

After eating a entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral of the story; when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

After eating a entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral of the story; when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!

Jonah may have had some peppers with that Vols....

It's easy to make excuses and I dont much care for them my self . Either you when or you lose because whats on the score board after 48 minutes is all that counts, but the flu bug had a lot to do with last weeks out come and may still be going through the team. I hope there all healthy by Friday.

I hope the stars align and we get to see those 2 teams play again I dont know if it's possible but I'd like to see it.

Jonah may have had some peppers with that Vols....

It's easy to make excuses and I dont much care for them my self . Either you when or you lose because whats on the score board after 48 minutes is all that counts, but the flu bug had a lot to do with last weeks out come and may still be going through the team. I hope there all healthy by Friday.

I hope the stars align and we get to see those 2 teams play again I dont know if it's possible but I'd like to see it.

It'd be hard if not impossible..cuz more than likely 2 LPD schools will hold the top 2 playoff seeds in Region D Division 1. That would mean Hurley and Haysi would both have to make it (which in all likelihood isn't happening cuz the Cumberland is down to TW, SP, and TS..all Division 1 ), and then they'd have to knock off the top 2 seeds in the first round. The next time Haysi and Hurley will play will be next year.

Who are you? Post police? The title of the post is "can hurley bounce back" and since this is a message board made up of opinions, mine is that honaker will win by several TD's and Hurley is done. Sorry you don't like it pal, but guess what? You can't change it by spitting out some goofy metaphor. What do you want? Want a cookie for your metaphor? Get a life and if you don't like my opinion, don't read it.

Who are you? Post police? The title of the post is "can hurley bounce back" and since this is a message board made up of opinions, mine is that honaker will win by several TD's and Hurley is done. Sorry you don't like it pal, but guess what? You can't change it by spitting out some goofy metaphor. What do you want? Want a cookie for your metaphor? Get a life and if you don't like my opinion, don't read it.
Why are you always on the message board downing your own team?

Either you when or you lose because whats on the score board after 48 minutes is all that counts

Lance,

I think this quote may deserve to make your list for 2009. Also, the bull and cougar one is pretty good too.

Sincerely,

BBA

You got to admit it, you like my quote. You are just mad you didn't come up withit first. lol I don't think Hurley is done,but the flu may finish them. I think they have numerous cases on the team besides what is floating around in the student body. The flu that is floating around seems to be widespread at a lot of schools.

im pretty sure that haysi isn't that much better than hurley...if they played again hurley would probably win...but, they don't play again...and part of being a good team is winning the games you have to win...that was a must win, but oh well....second...hurley will beat honaker...not by alot...but they will beat them..