So...Grundy @ Marion playoff rematch?

Lance

So with Graham winning, that should put them in the 5 spot Grundy in the six spot....so we should see Grundy @ Marion next Friday for the first round of the playoffs right?

This is one thing I like about the 6 team format...I know the Grundy kids have had a hangover from the Marion loss all season...now they have one final shot to play them again...I think this is great...this was the best game I went to all year and I hope that is the situation we have now after the Graham win today.

Really excited to see a rematch between these two teams....if that is the way it's going to shape up to be....not sure exactly what the deal is with Graham winning...but I think it's Grundy @ Marion.

Should be a great game. Despite all the comments about Marion's bad sportsmanship its basically all towards Abingdon. I wish I could have seen the first game between Marion and Grundy. I just didnt want to make the long trip.

Should be a great game. Despite all the comments about Marion's bad sportsmanship its basically all towards Abingdon. I wish I could have seen the first game between Marion and Grundy. I just didnt want to make the long trip.

i've never had any problems at Marion...but thats just me.

the first game was great to watch no matter who you pull for...just a heck of a ballgame...if the next one is half as good it will be worth twice the admission price lol.

ive heard a lot of different stories getting tossed around and im juss tryin to clear the air, is grundy in the playoffs?

Yes, Grundy is in the playoffs. They play at Marion in the first round which is this weekend. Does anybody know if there playing Friday night or Saturday and if they play Saturday what time will it be?

everything is the same next season...changes will come the following year...we just started a new 2 year cycle this year...as far as I know anyway.

I've heard the same thing. The guy who runs the Va. Mountaineer (the newspaper in Grundy) explain it to me about the same way.

All roads lead to and end at Ernie Hicks Stadium.

Dude come on there is not one reason to bring the blues up on this topic you are starting to make everything a topic about the blues let's not turn the other posters against us shall we just as we hate seeing everything turn into abingdon they hate seeing everything turn to Richlands. I know this may surprise a few people on here but there are more schools other than Richlands and abingdon in the SWD let's give everyone a chance to discuss there teams.

Dude come on there is not one reason to bring the blues up on this topic you are starting to make everything a topic about the blues let's not turn the other posters against us shall we just as we hate seeing everything turn into abingdon they hate seeing everything turn to Richlands. I know this may surprise a few people on here but there are more schools other than Richlands and abingdon in the SWD let's give everyone a chance to discuss there teams.

Thank you.