ACC Basketball

pauley10

So what is everyone's views on how things are gonna work out? Is it going to come down between Duke and UNC again this year?

yeah, duke is looking better, but it seems they are putting a lot of stock in Singler. We will see if he lives up to it. They just seem like they don't have that one guy.

It will come down to UNC and Duke again.

I watched my blue devils last night and although it was against Charlotte, they looked really good.

We have some height this year and Nolan Smith should be the main PG instead of having Scheyer play the PG.

I think they have 7 people 6'7 or taller.

I'm very excited this year and can't wait until February 10th!!

Duke will choke this year

Haha I sure hope not. They let me down a little bit last year but then again when do they not. I havn't been able to catch any of there games yet. Who's Coach K got starting so far this year?

Haha I sure hope not. They let me down a little bit last year but then again when do they not. I havn't been able to catch any of there games yet. Who's Coach K got starting so far this year?

I missed the beginning of the Duke vs Charlotte game but i think they had

1. Nolan Smith

2. John Scheyer

3. Miles Plumlee

4. Kyle Singler

5. Brian Zoubek

I think Miles will be trading spots with his brother Mason Plumlee some too.

From what I watched yesterday, they have a lot of depth and look really good.

I missed the beginning of the Duke vs Charlotte game but i think they had

1. Nolan Smith

2. John Scheyer

3. Miles Plumlee

4. Kyle Singler

5. Brian Zoubek

I think Miles will be trading spots with his brother Mason Plumlee some too.

From what I watched yesterday, they have a lot of depth and look really good.

Which Plumlee was there last year? I would honestly myself play Lance Thomas over Plumlee. He's a strong player!!!

Which Plumlee was there last year? I would honestly myself play Lance Thomas over Plumlee. He's a strong player!!!

Thomas does hustle on the boards.

Miles was there last year.

Mason is a freshman and didn't play because he broke his wrist.

Zoubeck is starting?

Ha Ha. Duke is done.

Hopefully once Mason Plumlee gets better he will take his spot.

Zoubek only gets playing time becuase he is a big body and hopefully will clear out the lane and grab some rebs.

Clemson's going to win the conference. Laugh, but I think that's how it's going to play out.

Clemson will beat UNC in the semis, Duke will beat Virginia Tech.

VT will have a surprisingly good year, good enough to make the dance.

Maryland will choke coming down the stretch. Perennially overrated.

GT will be GT. Loaded with talent, fail miserably. Hewitt's last year there.

It'll be a painful year in Charlottesville, but we're shooting for 2010-2011 anyway.

Those are my predictions, thus far.

VT will have a surprisingly good year, good enough to make the dance.

No they won't. They'll be 9-5 in non-conference games and will go no better than 8-8, if that, in the ACC...17-13 might be good enough for the NIT...

Thomas does hustle on the boards.

Miles was there last year.

Mason is a freshman and didn't play because he broke his wrist.

Hopefully once Mason Plumlee gets better he will take his spot.

Zoubek only gets playing time becuase he is a big body and hopefully will clear out the lane and grab some rebs.

Thats how it should be. Zoubek is a big body and plays well at times but you need players that are going to be able to make big plays when you need them. What's the word on Boston College?

I talked with a former VT player a few days after the G-town scrimmage and he voiced many, many concerns about the team.

The biggest issue with VT right now is health. They have a few key players that are out and will be out for a couple weeks so that will be their biggest obstacle right now but overall when healthy they will be tough to beat

I think it will come down to Duke and UNC..but I have to admit that Clemson will a surprise. In the end though I have to give the title to UNC. They are young, but by the time March comes around they will be true blue and be ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...
No they won't. They'll be 9-5 in non-conference games and will go no better than 8-8, if that, in the ACC...17-13 might be good enough for the NIT...

Hokies lose to Temple...3-1 now...this was the first of four losses I'm predicting in the this six game span (including the Temple game). This team will not finish .500 in the ACC...5-11 is my revised prediction...14-16 overall...

Hokies lose to Temple...3-1 now...this was the first of four losses I'm predicting in the this six game span (including the Temple game). This team will not finish .500 in the ACC...5-11 is my revised prediction...14-16 overall...

Who in the ACC will they beat? Teams will have to lose games to the Hokies this year and Delaney will tie or break some scoring marks for VT this year since he is the only one now that can shoot.