Tough loss for Richlands tonight, but........

CPF

im not all anti-richlands but i do disagree with recruiting... and had richlands not recruited the johnson kids i personally dont think they could've won the region this year.. but i knew as soon they played someone with a good secondary and a good pair of DE's that it would be over for em, since all they ever run is the bubble screen and the sweep and im not sayin thats crappy or cheap game strategy cuz obviously it works, or it did against everyone except cave springs and GC. the blues defense is outstanding though and account for more of the teams success than the offense, at least thats my personal opinion

It's always best to make sure of your facts before you start spouting off..........

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not all anti-richlands but i do disagree with recruiting... and had richlands not recruited the johnson kids i personally dont think they could've won the region this year.. but i knew as soon they played someone with a good secondary and a good pair of DE's that it would be over for em, since all they ever run is the bubble screen and the sweep and im not sayin thats crappy or cheap game strategy cuz obviously it works, or it did against everyone except cave springs and GC. the blues defense is outstanding though and account for more of the teams success than the offense, at least thats my personal opinion

IMHO, this year's defense was weaker than either their offense or their special teams. Compared to the defenses of the last 5 years, this defense ties with last year's for the worst, and that's due to youth, not a lack of talent.

I am looking forward to see how big of a jump is made from this year's defense to next years. With Poo Bear and Hunter Childers back next year the D-Line will be deeper. It's probably the most starters Richlands has ever had to return on defense.

I am looking forward to see how big of a jump is made from this year's defense to next years. With Poo Bear and Hunter Childers back next year the D-Line will be deeper. It's probably the most starters Richlands has ever had to return on defense.

I think Poo Bear should make sure he finds himself in the weight room this off season. Then we can discuss his contribution next year.