Congrats to Holston..Holston 30 Bath 7

WahooRoon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I seen this game, tried to reply with my phone had some issues though. Anyways, This game could have easily been a 40 + poin shut out victory for the Cavs... they just couldnt get it going in the Redzone, their Defense was amazing through most of the game, and if today was indicative of how Bath Co. played all season I dont know how they made it this far, I counted 5 fumbles 4 for turnovers and 2 interceptions all before the 4th qtr.

Congrats to Holston. Sounds like bath counldn't hold on to the ball. Good luck against Burton. From what i hear they have one heck of a rb. and they are always athletic. Go Region C. Pulling for Radford also.

Congrats to Holston. Sounds like bath counldn't hold on to the ball. Good luck against Burton. From what i hear they have one heck of a rb. and they are always athletic. Go Region C. Pulling for Radford also.

Martinez Miles is the best athlete Holston will ever see. Beating Burton? Stop Miles and you win. That's alot easier said than done (although JJK and PV did manage to contain him to a respectable level). Way too much speed for Holston. Raiders win 28-14.

Martinez Miles is the best athlete Holston will ever see. Beating Burton? Stop Miles and you win. That's alot easier said than done (although JJK and PV did manage to contain him to a respectable level). Way too much speed for Holston. Raiders win 28-14.

I haven't seen the Miles kid play, but if he is better than Brandon Atwell, Holston is in for a rough one.

I haven't seen the Miles kid play, but if he is better than Brandon Atwell, Holston is in for a rough one.

He has blazing speed and can stop on a dime. Everytime he touches the football it scares you to death. Head over there and watch him Saturday. I promise you he's worth the price of admission.

He has blazing speed and can stop on a dime. Everytime he touches the football it scares you to death. Head over there and watch him Saturday. I promise you he's worth the price of admission.

Not wasting my money...if I do go see a game I would go to Lebanon.

being nice to a person on here is hard for sum to do isnt?clintwood wasnt as powerful as last yr yet they put up a hard game sat..but like ive always said..lets play ball..happy they get the chance to play for a state bid..more than other teams around

Congrats to Holston on its Region C Division 1 Crown...Good luck next week against the JI Burton team...Would love to see you guys in Salem in 2 weeks..

It's good to see some folks from wytheville with class and hogo pride, unlike some petty little soccer players who openly hate holston on this board but try to disguise it on others in fear that they might be banned. You guys had a great team this year and I'm sure will reload again next year. Good luck being the team to beat in Region C in Basketball!

Thanks for the wishes. I've never said I wanted Holston to lose. I just say it the way I see it. And thats the way I see it. Some of you guys make it to seem like Holston is the New England Patriots. They are a good team, I just think they will lose a game. And I don't see where a problem occurs.

who cares..we got back to the semi's lets focus and show swva that we want that trophy back in damascus

This is not a "jerk" posting like some of you other guys think that mine are. But you say they will be the trophy "back" to Damascus? Have they won a Championship? I am being totally serious, I have no idea!

well,all i can say is a complete team dosent need that one star back..because usualy thats all they got..i'm not gonna bash gw cause they are done for this year..and the new england pats are well i cant say what they are on this board but these guys are just thankful to be here..losing to gw got their focus back so in a way thanks for that.

It might have got their focus back, but it also brought them back from the clouds. Many egos were high, until then...and they are starting to get back up there. I just have a feeling JI Burton is gonna do the same thing we did to ya.

i think you would want anyone to beat holston..who has the ego problem..this whole year i have heard abingdon this or gw that..hess is great atwell is awesome..so i just dont get were you see ego from holston..maybe sum kid on here messin around but trust me they know that next week isnt a cake walk....but we shall see.look who leb beat and marion beat leb.who would have thought that

I mean I don't think it is a problem, but before the GW game I think you can agree that all of Holston had some high egos. It's not a bad thinking, but it can bring lack of focus. And there is no doubt that Holston will be ready for JIB, and it is very possible they can win. I'm just saying that I don't think they will win. Everytime someone picks Holston to lose, everyone bashes them...and I don't see why.