reno

gwave0333

For the Grundy folks:

Last I heard these guys were still alive in the main championship brackets...everyone else is out:

112 Sean VanDyke

119 Jeremy Hurley

160 Tyler McClanahan

Dad said he heard on the radio that Sean was in a match and a kid slamed him after the period was over or something and that they threw that kid out and Sean automaticlly won but he hurt his knee..hopefully it was nothing serious.

They say if you just finish top 5 in the Reno Tourny then it is a huge accomplishment, best of luck to all 3 of them.

For the Grundy folks:

Last I heard these guys were still alive in the main championship brackets...everyone else is out:

112 Sean VanDyke

119 Jeremy Hurley

160 Tyler McClanahan

McLanahan is out...other two are still alive...last I heard anyway.

Video of VanDyke's match:

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/236005-2009-reno-toc-high-school/234944-112lbs-shawn-van-dyke-grundy-vs-gabe-cabrera-nome

For the Grundy folks:

112 Sean VanDyke

119 Jeremy Hurley

160 Tyler McClanahan

all are out now :(

not tooo bad 18th of 92 teams...

I'm sure by the teams own standards they probably would have liked to have done better...but, considering the size of the tourney and the level of competition I think they did great. These types of things only make you better in the long run and I'm sure it's a nice trip for the Grundy kids...glad they get a chance to go do this sort of stuff.