Princeton tournament ?

Pirate1

Anybody know the matchups and times of the games at the Princeton tourny on Tuesday?

i know its princton vs graham and bluefield vs pikeview but im not sure the times then i believe the winners and losers both play each other but im not 100% sure

Anybody know the matchups and times of the games at the Princeton tourny on Tuesday?

Beaver vs Pikeview @ 5:30. Graham vs Princeton to follow.

Consolation 5:30 Wednesday followed by title game

Guest JJBrickface
Yes they played Mt.View tonight. Bluefield won 70 to 34.

Awesome!

According to the radio, they led by 47-points during the 3rd quarter. Having Webster back on the bench is going to be a huge plus on many levels.

It was great watching a running BHS team again. We have depth & speed.

Bluefield reminded me of a hockey team tonight. Going for steals constantly (poke checking in hockey) and running a lot of help defense with whoever had the ball. However, at times I thought Bluefield was too aggressive and left too many people open. Perhaps they thought they could play this way because of the poor opponent in Mount View, however, if they play like this against Pikeview tonight, watch out. You can't leave their shooters open.

Bluefield looked pretty good, more or less just ran PV into the ground with their depth, very sloppy game from both sides really. Which is to be expected this early with all the missed practices.

Anybody know why the Symms kid wasn't playing for PV?

I knew it wouldn't be long until someone brought up the fact that Tommy Symns didn't play and if he had played, the outcome would have been different. The way that both teams played last night, it would not have made much of a difference in the outcome. I thought both teams were sloppy but Bluefields athleticism and depth was too much for Pikeview to overcome last night. One thing is for sure, the next two games will be great battles.

I knew it wouldn't be long until someone brought up the fact that Tommy Symns didn't play and if he had played, the outcome would have been different. The way that both teams played last night, it would not have made much of a difference in the outcome. I thought both teams were sloppy but Bluefields athleticism and depth was too much for Pikeview to overcome last night. One thing is for sure, the next two games will be great battles.

Is Tommy injured?