BCS Championship Game: Who Will Win?

blueinbama

Who Will Win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

I'd like to get an idea how SW Va leans on this game. All this talk of Texas being the underdog is media bunk, in my opinion. The team that plays the best in those 3 to 4 hours will win the game...I think it's a tossup. But of course I'll have to go with the Crimson Tide!

If Bama plays with same intensity that they did vs. Florida, its over. Mack Brown will have Texas ready, I'm not looking for a blowout. Being a Tenn fan, I cant bring myself to utter the words "Roll Tide", so I will just say, Go SEC team. Should be a great one. Did not know that Alabama has never beaten Texas.

If Bama plays with same intensity that they did vs. Florida, its over. Mack Brown will have Texas ready, I'm not looking for a blowout. Being a Tenn fan, I cant bring myself to utter the words "Roll Tide", so I will just say, Go SEC team. Should be a great one. Did not know that Alabama has never beaten Texas.

Oh, I'm well aware. I've lived through almost all of the humiliation...from the 50's through the '80's. It's time to get that monkey off Bama's back! And thanks for the support. I'll say it for you...Roll Tide!

I find it funny all 19 votes have went to bama. There was so much hype around good ole McCoy at the begining of the season. Texas is a really good football team and Colt is one heck of a QB, but Texas has it's flaws and came within 1 play of not playing for the championship. Alabama's D will make this one lopsided I'm afraid.

Bama would crush Boise

Texas would crush Boise

Ohio St would crush Boise

VT would crush Boise

Florida would crush Boise

Play it off and see, that's all I'm saying...a season is a long time....I'd like to see the team that is playing the best at the end of the year win it...BCS is a bunch of crap...have a playoff and see which teams handle adversity the best...

Play it off and see, that's all I'm saying...a season is a long time....I'd like to see the team that is playing the best at the end of the year win it...BCS is a bunch of crap...have a playoff and see which teams handle adversity the best...

The thread was created to get a feel of who people thought would win this game. It was never intended to be a debate over whether or not there should be a playoff system. I am in favor of a playoff too, but this is not the place for that discussion. By the way, FYI, the Boise State head coach Chris Peterson said on ESPN he believes the best two teams are playing in the BCS National Championship game.

Edited by blueinbama

Hey Blue, you know I'm an SEC guy. But dude, and I hope I'm wrong, this has the exact feel of the New England-NY Giants Super Bowl a couple of years ago. Just seems like "everybody" is picking Bama.
I'm not buying it. Should be right down to the wire. I have to say all this talk is making me nervous.