End of 4th

Abingdon - 56

Patrick Henry - 56

End of 1st OT

Abingdon - 64

Patrick Henry - 60

FINAL

Life has many choices---eternity two

If you look at the way ph played at the start of the season to the way they have been playing these past couple weeks you can tell they have improved a lot. Abingdon was lucky to get out of ph with a win

Don't know anything about how the games was played. But, from having played in that series and watching games played @ PH over the years, Abingdon never plays well at Ph. Its actually a tough place to play. Nothing against PH I know they got some athletic big men and really play had. Good win for Abingdon though.

Good win for Abingdon though.

A Div 4 AA school beating a school of 400 is considered a good win? Since Sam Blevins left the Abingdon program there's been a slow decline. Atown can beat all of the small schools they want in SWVA but when it comes time for regional play they'll never be able to compete.

Yeah it is still considered a good win. I agree Abingdon stuggles every year in regions. Have for years with the exception of 2003 and 2005. But, when you have, I think, 3 or 4 new starters this season it is a good win. They are gaining composer and confidence in that situation. Even if it is a school of only 400. Don't know if you have ever noticed or not PH has some very good looking athletes at that school. More than Abingdon in my opion. That is sad, but true.