SWD Recap so far

swvasport_7

So as the district games has started up what is everybodys opinion on what has happen so far? Any disapiontments or surprizes?

I think Graham is defently the team to beat, there the only team without a district lost so far. I think rest of it is wide open, from the sounds of it Marion is not as bad as everybody made them out to be...they gave Richlands there first lost on the season, beat Grundy in ot. Richlands is hard team to tell, they beat Abington and stayed undefeated for awhile but Twin Valley had the lead on them going into the 4th quarter without Lucas and the Bulldogs beat them (seen Tazewell play early in the season didn't look to hot.) Grundy has played good aganist the local teams but kind of got some luck (played Hurley without Tyler C., played Twin Valley without Lucas, played Haysi without Fleming) they took Marion to ot but lost, played Abington good but the Falcons shot great froms 3s that night and beat them and they beat Tazewell pretty easily. The lost to the G-men also but so has everybody that has played them in the district so far.

What you guys think?

I've said this before but Marion is not a bad team. They gave Graham some trouble. They have really good players and pretty much play their whole team. I think their problem is coaching.

Exactly... Marion is by far the best team weve played this year. there a good team i wasnt surprised at all they beat richlands cuz both times we played them it could have gone either way.but on the other hand we havent played richlands or abingdon yet so only time will tell!

Graham is definitly the team to beat.

Hopefully they won't get the big head and get cocky going into a game and ending this little streak they have.

Graham at Richlands, Saturday January 30th, should be a very good game IMO

Exactly... Marion is by far the best team weve played this year. there a good team i wasnt surprised at all they beat richlands cuz both times we played them it could have gone either way.but on the other hand we havent played richlands or abingdon yet so only time will tell!

I hope you mean the best team you played in the district. Twin Valley got you and Beaver is awfully stout.

I hope you mean the best team you played in the district. Twin Valley got you and Beaver is awfully stout.

we played twin valley at the beggining of the season weve grown since then and i beaver is by far the best team weve played yet.. but yes i meant district sry for the confusion

So as the district games has started up what is everybodys opinion on what has happen so far? Any disapiontments or surprizes?

I think Graham is defently the team to beat, there the only team without a district lost so far. I think rest of it is wide open, from the sounds of it Marion is not as bad as everybody made them out to be...they gave Richlands there first lost on the season, beat Grundy in ot. Richlands is hard team to tell, they beat Abington and stayed undefeated for awhile but Twin Valley had the lead on them going into the 4th quarter without Lucas and the Bulldogs beat them (seen Tazewell play early in the season didn't look to hot.) Grundy has played good aganist the local teams but kind of got some luck (played Hurley without Tyler C., played Twin Valley without Lucas, played Haysi without Fleming) they took Marion to ot but lost, played Abington good but the Falcons shot great froms 3s that night and beat them and they beat Tazewell pretty easily. The lost to the G-men also but so has everybody that has played them in the district so far.

What you guys think?

Richlands is tired. They've played five games in six days, and six since last Saturday. They have two days off before playing four in five days again this week.

Richlands is tired. They've played five games in six days, and six since last Saturday. They have two days off before playing four in five days again this week.

I was just looking at their schedule and thought the same thing...three games in three days, one day off, two straight losses...fatigue setting in...

All that means is that you have to man up and play when youre told i hope richlands isnt making excuses for their losses. every night you have to come to play tired or not its about who wants it more

I hope Graham looks ahead to Saturday night with their date at Richlands. They could take a loss at home with the Falcons on Friday night. I feel like we will sneak in there on Friday and be out of town before they know what hits them. Not sure why everyone is counting the Falcons out but they have played a brutal schedule and they have a great record. Go ahead and wait for that date on Sat night and you might wake up Sunday morning in 2nd place with a bad case of the blues. ha ha! LOL:D

All that means is that you have to man up and play when youre told i hope richlands isnt making excuses for their losses. every night you have to come to play tired or not its about who wants it more

I agree, Grundy played 4 out of 5 school nights last week. The snow storm hurt almost everybody schedule and now they have to make up the games, part of it.