What about the Dawgs

Hacker

With Graham requesting to drop, I am curious about what Keene and Hovis might be thinking. Anyone got any insight?

Not for sure! If I was a betting man, I think they all are transferring to Richlands..

Guest quispbird

Better players. Better program. Better coaches. Better facilities.

You need more examples puppy dog???

Better players. Better program. Better coaches. Better facilities.

You need more examples puppy dog???

No you are the only example I need!

And I won't go there on the facilities part.....

Guest quispbird
No you are the only example I need!

And I won't go there on the facilities part.....

I will. Better field, Better fieldhouse, better weight room.

You need more again??

all because the have turf doesnt mean its better, Tazewell has the best grass field around

yea because their the only ones who cant afford it haha

your right on the best grass field everyone loves to play on a field with a hill in the middle of it

Guest quispbird
all because the have turf doesnt mean its better, Tazewell has the best grass field around

You aren't seious with that are you?

your right on the best grass field everyone loves to play on a field with a hill in the middle of it

Afford it my ass! If it wasn't for emats then yall would still have the worst field around next to Grundy... And learn to read there Qbird........

I will agree that Tazewell's field is a pretty good playing surface, however it does not even come close to Virginia High's field. Its by far the best grass surface in SW VA. Hands down!! Heck, I think I would rather play on that field than the turf fields.

I will agree that Tazewell's field is a pretty good playing surface, however it does not even come close to Virginia High's field. Its by far the best grass surface in SW VA. Hands down!! Heck, I think I would rather play on that field than the turf fields.

never been to Va High, i should have said the best i have played on

To restate more clearly for you: Are Keene and Hovis looking to petition for Tazewell to drop to Single A.

Tazewell (and to a lesser extent, Richlands) will need to undergo a major number-crunching exercise to determine if a petition process will be advantageous. Enrollment numbers are likely to cross the Single A threshold within about five years anyway, so it's reasonable to assume that the 'Dawgs will need to find a new home in the relatively near future.

When they do, my bet is that the BDD will be the most viable option. Purely my opinion, of course.

Tazewell (and to a lesser extent, Richlands) will need to undergo a major number-crunching exercise to determine if a petition process will be advantageous. Enrollment numbers are likely to cross the Single A threshold within about five years anyway, so it's reasonable to assume that the 'Dawgs will need to find a new home in the relatively near future.

When they do, my bet is that the BDD will be the most viable option. Purely my opinion, of course.

Tazewell already has Class A numbers, Richlands is close...once they reach Class A numbers, a petition to play Class A is not necessary, a petition to continue playing AA is...

Tazewell already has Class A numbers, Richlands is close...once they reach Class A numbers, a petition to play Class A is not necessary, a petition to continue playing AA is...

Of course you are correct, and I appreciate the clarification of my post.

With Graham requesting to drop, I am curious about what Keene and Hovis might be thinking. Anyone got any insight?

I see them going to A in the 2013 cycle...strengthen the MED...would be awesome and I think would improve quality of football more in that district...and help keep Graham on their toes.

I see them going to A in the 2013 cycle...strengthen the MED...would be awesome and I think would improve quality of football more in that district...and help keep Graham on their toes.

Tazewell will drop when Richlands drops and they will go to the same district. They will never be seperated.

• 4 weeks later...

u play for graham who doesnt even have their own field. they pay to play on mitchell stadium. so u didnt buy anything it was bluefield. there is no graham symbol on that field. and ur baseball team cant even afford a scoreboard.

Edited by pimpdawg