WVU fans...

hokie07

I don't think he's going anywhere....Look's like the kid had a case of home-sickness, and apparently wrote on his facebook saying he was transferring to ODU...But from what I understand he has now confirmed that he is staying in Morgantown...

Guest JJBrickface

I think its pretty funny. The Scott Wilson guy is friends with one of Logan's friends. The Scott guy kept harassing his friend about what was going on so he had Logan hold up that sign. Pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...

As if the photo above didn't already prove that...:rolleyes:

Like I said earlier. I thought it was funny. Sounds as if you're just mad because it's a WVU student. If it were a Tech athlete, you would be posting "oh that's funny, what a sense of humor that kid has"

Like I said earlier. I thought it was funny. Sounds as if you're just mad because it's a WVU student. If it were a Tech athlete, you would be posting "oh that's funny, what a sense of humor that kid has"

Probably not. I'd be saying it was a childish, classless act. If you want proof, go dig up the old stuff about Marcus Vick...he found no friend in me...

Guest JJBrickface
Probably not. I'd be saying it was a childish, classless act. If you want proof, go dig up the old stuff about Marcus Vick...he found no friend in me...

HUGE difference between Marcus Vick's multiple actions and Logan Heastie holding up a sign.

HUGE difference between Marcus Vick's multiple actions and Logan Heastie holding up a sign.

I'm not comparing MVII's underage dating issues to this, I'm just proving my point that if it had been a picture of a VT player holding up a sign calling someone a "bitch", I would have said the same thing. But if you want to compare similar situations, I thought it was pretty classless of MVII to give the WVU fans the bird back in 2005...

Guest JJBrickface
I'm not comparing MVII's underage dating issues to this, I'm just proving my point that if it had been a picture of a VT player holding up a sign calling someone a "bitch", I would have said the same thing. But if you want to compare similar situations, I thought it was pretty classless of MVII to give the WVU fans the bird back in 2005...

You have never in your life called one of your friends a bad name as a joke?

The Internet has a way of taking a personal joke and making it into a big deal. Video posts can take on lives of their own, whether desired or not. After a while the context is lost.

Guest JJBrickface
The Internet has a way of taking a personal joke and making it into a big deal. Video posts can take on lives of their own, whether desired or not. After a while the context is lost.

I agree.

Why be an ass?

I was going for supposedly. I was in a hurry. Sue me , I spelled something wrong. All the crap you have posted on here, there have many grammatical errors. Don't be an idiot.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/supposedly

I asked a simple question as I was unfamiliar with the word and you turn into a total turd. Good job. I guess I shouldn't have expected much more from you with your history around here.