Returning Starters for the SWD!

Nadoball

Teams and returning starters anyone??

Richlands: 9 or 10 returning on defense and 8 or 9 on offense. Should be a great season for the Blues. Any scoop on others???

Richlands will have 10 returning starters on defense and 9 on offense. Cody Johnson on defense is gone and Cody Lee and Cody Johnson on offense. Cody Parnell is also gone however he only started on special teams and relieved at TB.

Grundy has everyone back on both sides of the ball...should be the best team they have put on the field since 2004...I am hoping for good things this year for a change.

Grundy has everyone back on both sides of the ball...should be the best team they have put on the field since 2004...I am hoping for good things this year for a change.

Definitely sounds as if it bodes well for you guys, and given what's happened since the Marcum Brothers left, I hope it happens for you all this year.

Definitely sounds as if it bodes well for you guys, and given what's happened since the Marcum Brothers left, I hope it happens for you all this year.

i think they lost 2 SR's and I dont think either one played a lot.

Also heard that they have some new linemen with some good size that didn't play last year for different reasons...grades or injury or whatever...and sounds like everyone is working out in the weight room...I think they are aware of what is going on with the move to A level on the way...and it's a group that has been playing together for 4 years now...they are all back and with some new kids in the mix...I'm hoping for a good year.

Of course, injuries are key...just hope for some good games and everyone stays healthy.

It's just nice for a change to not know the season is over before it begins.