Richlands Forfeit?

blow_tornado_dog

The coach is from England and isn't familiar with VHSL rules. He was only listening to an dumb official. Fom the chatter I here from the football players on the soccer team.....pay back will be sweet when the dogs come to Ernie this fall.

The coach is from England and isn't familiar with VHSL rules. He was only listening to an dumb official. Fom the chatter I here from the football players on the soccer team.....pay back will be sweet when the dogs come to Ernie this fall.

considering it wasn't tazewell's fault, this statement makes no sense.

but carry on. beat them in football season next school year, 5 months after this soccer game was played. That'll sure show them Tazewell soccer players!

So a guy comes from England and is confused by the Virginia Communist High School Leagues stupid rules and is thrown under the bus? The coach from Richlands is bringing that program out of the basement, he probley left more soccer knowledge on the boat ride over they you kids will gain in your entire lives.

So a guy comes from England and is confused by the Virginia Communist High School Leagues stupid rules and is thrown under the bus? The coach from Richlands is bringing that program out of the basement, he probley left more soccer knowledge on the boat ride over they you kids will gain in your entire lives.

i doubt he rode a boat over here...the have airplanes now a days

We are talking about soccer right??? Football is in another post

Yea hes really bringing it out of the basement with their one lone win and a spanking by a second year program(no offense Grundy).....

Come on guy Really???? this is the funniest quote i have read on this forum in a while

HAHA

wow trash talk from someone from richlands about football, never saw that coming, come on dude its spring

wow trash talk from someone from richlands about football, never saw that coming, come on dude its spring

They never quit playing football there