Things getting interesting at Pulaski County...

Bluefield_Rules

Doesn't sound good. I hate it for the kids that are going to play this year, especially for the SR's.

By the way Bluefield_ Rules, just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for your program up there. You guys do a heck of a job and have a great staff.

Good luck this upcoming season !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I had heard earlier in the week that he was "practicing" out of season...somebody took video on their cell phone and turned him in...didn't want to post it, thought it was probably just a rumor.

I guess we'll have to wait until after Thursday's meeting with the VHSL officials to see what actually happened.

Every team does that.

Really?

Every team holds practice out of season?

There can be no "coaching" out of season....if your team and coaches are ignorant enough to do it, they deserve to be fined and put on probation.

I have never heard of any local teams holding full scale "practice" in the off season pads and all, camp is more like conditioning drills and 7 on 7 is nowhere near real football. Every team streaches the rules a little bit but most fall short of coaches coaching players, most encourage a leader on the team to have the players organize their own practice without the coaches present. Thats what good teams with dedicated players do

I know what he was talking about ive just never heard of anyone having real practice in the offseason. I mean if you do it everybody is gonna know and you are goin to get in trouble, kinda dumb if you ask me

Yeah....that's what I meant...I believe there had to be some type of coaching going on if they got nailed on it...if the rumor going around is true. Heard somebody video taped something on a cell phone.

They'd have to be going over plays, or game film or coaching blocking, tackling techniques...etc....

Of course this is just a rumor floating around...could be something entirely different....can't believe everything you hear....everybody will know what really happened soon enough.

Edited by futbolking

Talked to my dad last night..He teaches in Carroll County and is very good friends with Coach Hale from Carroll County (They graduated same class at Big Creek High School)

He told me it is VERY likely that Coach Hale is going to apply for the head coach position at Pulaski. Reason 1: He lives alot closer to Pulaski than Hillsville. Reason 2: He was assistant coach at Pulaski for many years. Reason 3: He has the respect from the fans and administration at Pulaski. Reason 4: He would have much more potential and talent. Reason 5: He would simply be making more money teaching in Pulaski County.