4-Richlands (Undecided)

5-Tazewell (Win)

6- Battle (Win)

7-CC (Undecided)

8- Grundy (Win)

9- Virginia (Win)

10- Graham (Win)

11- Marion (Undecided)

Boys that is the best breakdown i can give if we get the easy wins we would have 6 easy wins! the rest are going to be tough well ill be cheering for the falcons whoever they play!!!!!

1-open (toss-up)

2-Patrick Henry (win)

3-J.I. Burton (lose)

4-Richlands (lose)

5-Tazewell (toss-up) [and I only say this due to the coaching shake-up]

6- Battle (win)

7-CC (lose)

8- Grundy (lose)

9- Virginia (toss-up)

10- Graham (lose)

11- Marion (toss-up)

That's 2 wins, 5 sure losses, and 3 toss-ups.

At ABSOLUTE BEST, Abingdon goes 5-5. Worst case, 2-8. Likely, 3-7.

Which would be good enough for last in R4D4.

1-open (toss-up)

2-Patrick Henry (win)

3-J.I. Burton (lose)

4-Richlands (lose)

5-Tazewell (toss-up) [and I only say this due to the coaching shake-up]

6- Battle (win)

7-CC (lose)

8- Grundy (lose)

9- Virginia (toss-up)

10- Graham (lose)

11- Marion (toss-up)

That's 2 wins, 5 sure losses, and 3 toss-ups.

At ABSOLUTE BEST, Abingdon goes 5-5. Worst case, 2-8. Likely, 3-7.

Which would be good enough for last in R4D4.

PH always plays them tough and Battle is on the rise. Richlands and Grundy will blow Abingdon up. Virginia High will beat them based on coaching. T-Town will have enough to choke the beakheads. The G-Men and Hurricane beat the birds consistently. Is CC at home or at CC? All of this tells me that the Barter will be full on Friday nights. Abingdon may be in store for a winless season. That's Falcon Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got it wrong, I agree with most of your post, BUT!!! MARION is a W !!!! You heard it here first. They lost their only threat to Chitown. I mean Briscoe Biscuit couldn't keep his best athlete. So, thats a win for the Falcons! (BTW the warriors look good in 7-7 from what my sources say with that kid - look out Holston). And theres one more - Burton is a W too. They lost a lot last year and we had an off night last year (several suffering from food poison). It will be different this year!

Marion loses the Johnson kid and you call it a win for the birds? The kid does have talent but he is not the entire team. I wouldn`t get my hopes up yet if I were you. You guys do manage to get a win against us every five years or so. Don`t worry about Johnson either, you will see enough of him when you guys play Chilhowie in 2011.

Marion loses the Johnson kid and you call it a win for the birds? The kid does have talent but he is not the entire team. I wouldn`t get my hopes up yet if I were you. You guys do manage to get a win against us every five years or so. Don`t worry about Johnson either, you will see enough of him when you guys play Chilhowie in 2011.

I'm not supposed to like a Cane, but this one... this one is good.

You know, I was going to pick Abingdon to win a bunch, but this jerk had to bring in Holston in this post - for no reason whatsoever - so agree with the rest of you guys and won't try to fake being nice. Gonna be yet another long year. Burton is down, but you gotta play them there and whatever they have left are a heck of a lot tougher than what you've got anywhere. So that's an L. Richlands, automatic L. Grundy should be up, L. Tazewell, L. CC, L. JSB is far above their usual, however, that's JSB - W. PH, W. Heck, it's PH. Marion is an L. VHS? L. 2-8. Last in D-4 again.

Heard from about everybody in SWVA......it unanimous......Falconman is a terd!!!!!!!!

Now Now Falconman can be over dramatic but he is a abingdon fan so like true fan i am i have to defend him! And i believe we strap it on just like every other team! so the fact that u always think richlands will slaughter us is just obserd! they have to come to us this year!

Now Now Falconman can be over dramatic but he is a abingdon fan so like true fan i am i have to defend him! And i believe we strap it on just like every other team! so the fact that u always think richlands will slaughter us is just obserd! they have to come to us this year!

we could play you all in a falcons nest and still beat you hahahaha.

since when is it hard to win in Abingdon..

1-open

2-Patrick Henry (win)

3-J.I. Burton (Undecided)

4-Richlands (Undecided)

5-Tazewell (Win)

6- Battle (Win)

7-CC (Undecided)

8- Grundy (Win)

9- Virginia (Win)

10- Graham (Win)

11- Marion (Undecided)

Boys that is the best breakdown i can give if we get the easy wins we would have 6 easy wins! the rest are going to be tough well ill be cheering for the falcons whoever they play!!!!!

*face_palm*

we all knew he was gone months ago..kinda a good thing.he,is a great player but there is more to football than just bein good..u gotta be classy..you can draw your own picture..but he will give the hogo fits..looks like big john dalia will get a true test..chilhowie outta be decent this year..falcons gonna bake another cake before they scrimmage holston..or they even gonna scrimmage the cavs..lol..