weather.com sucks

so the new version or beta version or whatever they just changed over to is just about the most horrible crap junk site i've ever visited...i hate it...i go to weather.com often and i guess i need to find a new site now...what do you weather followers here use?

Is she bringing Al with her?

Yep, Al's going to be doing a witty play by play of the weather, while she stands there and smiles......though id rather it be Al then the hairless wonder jim cantore.

Weather Underground for my radar viewing mostly...along with Crappu..i mean Accuweather some just for the radar. NWS for the forecast (Morristown NWS usually does a pretty good job overall, unlike the Charleston NWS). Also like to go to kyweathercenter.com. It's mainly for eastern and central KY, but eastern KY is usually fairly similar and the meteorologist (who's also at WSAZ in Huntington and has a blog there too) is a good one. Don't care much for any forecast info from the Weather Channel, although usually flip it over there to view the locals especially if I'm bored or just want a quick view and its time for it.

Edited by Beamerball

so the new version or beta version or whatever they just changed over to is just about the most horrible crap junk site i've ever visited...i hate it...i go to weather.com often and i guess i need to find a new site now...what do you weather followers here use?

Unless your computer is 10 years old and/or is riddled with viruses, then it will work on your computer...

For example, my office computer used to be ridiculously outdated, and the Beta site was awful.

Enter new, updated computer, and it works beautifully. A MAJOR upgrade over the old site.

I use a mix of three: weather.com, NOAA, and Accuweather.

And Stephanie Abrams, while having a sexy body, is a butterface.

She can't hold a candle to Kristina Abernathy. That, my friends, was beauty.

Edited by UVAObserver

Unless your computer is 10 years old and/or is riddled with viruses, then it will work on your computer...

For example, my office computer used to be ridiculously outdated, and the Beta site was awful.

Enter new, updated computer, and it works beautifully. A MAJOR upgrade over the old site.

I use a mix of three: weather.com, NOAA, and Accuweather.

And Stephanie Abrams, while having a sexy body, is a butterface.

She can't hold a candle to Kristina Abernathy. That, my friends, was beauty.

my computer is not a month old...it's got 4G of RAM and some sort of whiz bang flux capacator processor that will do time travel...or so i'm told....but, for real it's a new PC with Windows 7 Pro and no it doesn't run weather.com just fine...that new site sucks...period.