Tazewell's Scrimmage

Bulldogs52

I don't know anything about the scrimmage but was wondering who and where they scrimmaged at ?

They went to Patrick Henry on Friday and I think Ashe County NC was suppose to be there!

How did this turn out for PH and Taz?

Well I have heard from many people on this matter and they said the Dawgs did well, Said if was run like a game the Dawgs would have won both... Heard that at team they looked real well at times, but you are gonna have that from a young team! GO DAWGS!

Tazewell got one of Graham's best talents in Joe Grubb, I think. I heard he got upset about his lack of playing time at rb and transferred to Tazewell...or something to that effect, he would've been a good one for Graham....

I went to the scrimmage and Graham could get no worse in the secondary. Worst secondary I have ever seen would not cover and would not tackle. Need alot of work in this area. The run D was average. If any coach was there scouting he will pass, pass and pass again. Every pass outside of two thrown and caught by the oposition went for touchdowns. LBs did a good job of causing turnovers. Don't know who coaches the secondary but perhaps someone else should to avoid utter disaster. The safetys were non existant (really never moved of ran straight into the mess in the middle) and the corners were never in position and were beaten at will. Dreadful. On Offense they struggled to run the ball until second strings came in for the opposition. One back ran backwards the majority of the game and almost ran into the coaches on the other side of the field (for Graham). Very poor decision making.

My point is that the kid that transfered to Tazewell had to be better than what I saw last Friday night, cant be any worse. I can see were the precieved favoritism to certain players come from. More relatives, more problems, just a different coach this time. The attrition will continue to worsen as time passes. The young man that transfered was a stand up young man with great character and good grades. I guess these things mean little to people anymore. I have persistantly heared negative comments about a very good young man in the community. Perhaps they should look at themselves before pointing fingers. Good luck at Tazwell buddy, show um what you got. Good luck to him until they play Graham.

Graham needs to spread the field to get some defenders out of the backfield. Long year for the good guys.

Edited by VTCC22

I can give you some after Friday, of course that does not help you now lol.

That will work! But since Chilhowie has Tazewell I was interested to see how they played against each other. How'd yall do against Fort Chiswell?

That will work! But since Chilhowie has Tazewell I was interested to see how they played against each other. How'd yall do against Fort Chiswell?

We didn`t look too impressive. Our starting qb has a shoulder injury and didn`t play much. We had five or so that are hurt and did not play at all. When the starting qb played, we looked ok but our offensive line is young. May be a long season for the Canes.

Been out of town to Dolly Wood with the little ones, can anyone fill me with how they looked?

When I saw your kiddies, them little fellers had an awful sunburn. They shoulda worn them some straw hats and burmuda shorts with some Bulldawg striped tube sox. That there oldist one had him some musterd stains from that foot long Coney on his LaBron jersey; I hope yur old lady got that out of that Cav's jersey; that thing is a cullecters item. I hope them two didn't peel like onyuns; especially with school pictures comin up soon.

when i saw your kiddies, them little fellers had an awful sunburn. They shoulda worn them some straw hats and burmuda shorts with some bulldawg striped tube sox. That there oldist one had him some musterd stains from that foot long coney on his labron jersey; i hope yur old lady got that out of that cav's jersey; that thing is a cullecters item. I hope them two didn't peel like onyuns; especially with school pictures comin up soon.

wtf

When I saw your kiddies, them little fellers had an awful sunburn. They shoulda worn them some straw hats and burmuda shorts with some Bulldawg striped tube sox. That there oldist one had him some musterd stains from that foot long Coney on his LaBron jersey; I hope yur old lady got that out of that Cav's jersey; that thing is a cullecters item. I hope them two didn't peel like onyuns; especially with school pictures comin up soon.

What the h_ll is he talking about ! I believe he may have sun burn his brain or something !