Schedule Change

Falconman

What are you talking about? That is a joke there program was decent for 2 years. The Abingdon program has been good for 40 years. You are just mad because Holston whipped you last year. :mad:

What 2 years were you decent?

They did whip us last year and I can admit that. They whipped you in a scrimmage but I doubt you will admit it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What 40 years are you talking about? I know it is not the last 40.

The Falcons have been more successful in football than your Canes. What can I say, I really can't think of any sports that you are better than us in. You guys get lucky from time to time and win a game, but who has the better overall program? one word : ABINGDON :D

The Falcons have been more successful in football than your Canes. What can I say, I really can't think of any sports that you are better than us in. You guys get lucky from time to time and win a game, but who has the better overall program? one word : ABINGDON :D

They must have a large fiction section in the Abingdon library.

Marion at least makes the playoffs sometimes, made the state semi-finals in 2001. I know that was nine years ago but when was the last time you guys made it to the semis, heck even the playoffs for that matter?

Again, this is exactly why I like Falconman. His homerism just stirs the pot so well.

The fact that he doesn't know coon s#(* from apple butter just makes me giggle. He is almost as much fun as Glenn Beck. Or as Bill O'Reilly would say he is a bloviator.

I have to agree with you, he tickles me to death sometimes. I know sometimes people get mad at him, h_ll I even have gotten a little aggravated with him at times, but I love to have fun with him and get him stired up and see what he comes up with....LOL !

He's harmless.....just like the falcon football team....LOL !

These are a few reasons he's still allowed to post on this board...comic relief. Kinda like how goalie used to be back in the day...except without the homerism...

These are a few reasons he's still allowed to post on this board...comic relief. Kinda like how goalie used to be back in the day...except without the homerism...

Goalie...was that the kid with horrible spelling? From CC, maybe?

I'm still not completely convinced that FalconFan and southbound aren't GMan and Lance attempting to get hot threads going with the rest of us. The banter is almost too unbelievably stupid at times. Either way, it keeps me coming back to check the board about once every half hour for a chuckle.

I'm still not completely convinced that FalconFan and southbound aren't GMan and Lance attempting to get hot threads going with the rest of us. The banter is almost too unbelievably stupid at times. Either way, it keeps me coming back to check the board about once every half hour for a chuckle.

I doubt it's Lance & Gman. I don't think they could dumb their self's down that much. It takes a real pea brain to come up with some of the stuff they say. " Been good for 40 years "....LOL !

It's more like they've been mediocre for 40 years, but I guess that's the standard they live by.

Oh Falconkid and southbound, if you don't know what mediocre means, here's a link to the definition. Thought I would help you out !

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mediocre

This should get me a good response....LOL ! Let me have it guys !

When was the last time you guys won a State Champ?? How about played for one??? Just wondering