Dawgs vs Maroons

Bulldogs52

I always look just to see what they say. Sometimes they are pretty funny. Roanoke is always biased to their teams anyway. My prediction is that it is going to be a good game since it is opening week and both teams will play their hearts out. Either way should be some fun to watch!

Yea, I hate to say it, but I still look at the predictions just for giggles ...LOl !

Good luck tonight !

Dawgs defense hasn't change and looks like they have lost their offense.Next week score will be 35 -o long year for the Dawgs.But the people get what they ask for.

The people must not, because your ass is still posting here!

Guest cj_vt
That's right.What's killing them is Chuckie Burton.

Dawgs had 7 new starters on the field last night on defense which included two freshman. I think it is understandable they didn't pitch a shutout against GW but they will get better each week and 10 of the 11 will be returning for next year.

Every week after the dawgs give up 30 or more you will be hearing from me Bulldog52.What's with the bad language true hurts doesn't it. HaHa

Would that be truth hurts? Yeah it does at times, but coming from you, NO!

I like how no one is giving GW any credit for this game. It's all about how bad Tazewell was.

No this thread has turned into a coach that is no longer coaching at Tazewell trying to rattle one of the coaches at Tazewell....

Considering GW was supposed to be rebuilding as well, they looked very good and should be posed to win another district title. The dogs didn't look good, but I won't say they were bad either. There is room for improvement and I think they were better at the end than at the beginning. Gate City is going to be pretty ticked about the humiliation they got on their home field, so Fri may be very ugly with the score but either way it's still a long season and we have plenty of room to grow and turn the Dawgs back into a contender.

Considering GW was supposed to be rebuilding as well, they looked very good and should be posed to win another district title. The dogs didn't look good, but I won't say they were bad either. There is room for improvement and I think they were better at the end than at the beginning. Gate City is going to be pretty ticked about the humiliation they got on their home field, so Fri may be very ugly with the score but either way it's still a long season and we have plenty of room to grow and turn the Dawgs back into a contender.

I watched GW up at Bluefield back at the gridorama and was impressed with the playmaker's they had. You could tell they were young at times, but had some speed at the skill positions. They will be a contender in their district this year and should be "very" good next year.

Tazewell is still early in the new coaches term and are probably still learning their new system and are young.....they just need some time.

Edited by Bigrhsfan