East Ridge@Grundy

WaveFan09

i know not many people know about ER outside of Buchanan County, but i've been reading over on their site and apparently they are MUCH improved, and think that they are gonna take it to Grundy..I have to disagree

Grundy-28

ER-16

here is a link if anyone's interested, also their "star" qb will sit out this game after being ejected at Shelby Valley last weekend for taunting.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91860

even in the down years Grundy has beaten the better KY teams...why they all of the sudden have forgotten this is beyond me...i don't think they will have a problem with them at all.

I read on their message board....... "Good luck boys, and get ready for some retarded refs and fans that like to throw rocks over in VA. ."

Someone needs to tell them....the only "rock" throwing they will see .....will be be the Grundy QB slinging "it" down the field. :D

BTW, where exactly is East Ridge in KY???

I read on their message board....... "Good luck boys, and get ready for some retarded refs and fans that like to throw rocks over in VA. ."

Someone needs to tell them....the only "rock" throwing they will see .....will be be the Grundy QB slinging "it" down the field. :D

BTW, where exactly is East Ridge in KY???

yeah its just inside the state line on the way up the hill to Pikeville...they can throw a rock and hit Grundy basically.

I've never seen refs giving anyone other than Grundy the business at Grundy lol...aka Va High OT 6-0 in 2004 and so on...usually if it's bad its bad both ways though.

Most of the games against the KY teams, regardless of what they want to say or think, had nothing to do with Refs...they go stomped by 50+ points in most cases.

You want to see some horrible officiating/home cooking, bad fans, and just some overall bad places to go, I think eastern KY the better place for that.

I don't think any of the KY teams Grundy has played in recent years are considered some of the better KY ones. Sheldon Clark has been up there some but in '04 when Grundy played them they only won 2 games that year. Usually there's not very many even matchups between the two sides, its typically stronger teams beating up on a weaker one from the other side.

You want to see some horrible officiating/home cooking, bad fans, and just some overall bad places to go, I think eastern KY the better place for that.

I don't think any of the KY teams Grundy has played in recent years are considered some of the better KY ones. Sheldon Clark has been up there some but in '04 when Grundy played them they only won 2 games that year. Usually there's not very many even matchups between the two sides, its typically stronger teams beating up on a weaker one from the other side.

The only team i can think of was the prestonsburg team in 01 i think it was, we played them at prestonsburg and beat them by 13. They went on that year to the state semi's. When we got there it was homecoming and they put us on there sideline with no fence inbetween the bleachers and us. They were fans standing beside us on the sideline for half the game before the police came over and stood with us

Grundy-28

ER-16

I was thinking about the same thing, Grundy winning by about 12 or 15 or so. I think they will give ER will give Grundy a good game but the Wave takes care of business in the 4th quarter, Cody Justus is still out I think but I still see us winning.

I'll say 34-20 Golden Wave

I was thinking about the same thing, Grundy winning by about 12 or 15 or so. I think they will give ER will give Grundy a good game but the Wave takes care of business in the 4th quarter, Cody Justus is still out I think but I still see us winning.

I'll say 34-20 Golden Wave

Cody might play...or at least thats what i heard.