bigger bust, Jamarcus Russell or Matt Leinart?

futbolking

What??? No mention of Danny Wuerfful???

He actually played a couple of years after college for the Redskins when Spurrier was the head ball coach in D.C. Not to mention, he was World Bowl MVP in 2000! haha

I'd almost throw Charlie Ward in the mix for not playing football in the first place.

I think Leinart will do good with his next team if he gets a chance...I don't think he's really been given a chance where he's at...he was thrown in his rookie year with not much to work with, then the Kurt Warner era benched him and they brought in better WR's...he's just never really been given a good shot. I think he will go to Oakland.

At this point he is looking at being a back up this year because its the last week of the preseason...guy could make a nice living though on the sidelines wearing a headset for the rest of his life...QB's have a way of hanging around on the bench for years without playing a game.

I'd almost throw Charlie Ward in the mix for not playing football in the first place.

I think Leinart will do good with his next team if he gets a chance...I don't think he's really been given a chance where he's at...he was thrown in his rookie year with not much to work with, then the Kurt Warner era benched him and they brought in better WR's...he's just never really been given a good shot. I think he will go to Oakland.

At this point he is looking at being a back up this year because its the last week of the preseason...guy could make a nice living though on the sidelines wearing a headset for the rest of his life...QB's have a way of hanging around on the bench for years without playing a game.

I think Leinart has been given plenty of chances. He just hasn't performed at the level he needed to secure the starting job.

Will Furrer was one of those guys that hung around on an NFL bench for five years with five different teams.

I think Leinart has been given plenty of chances. He just hasn't performed at the level he needed to secure the starting job.

Will Furrer was one of those guys that hung around on an NFL bench for five years with five different teams.

Leinart has never had good receivers and a coach that made him the dedicated starter...if he goes to a team with a good line and decent WR's he will do well....the kid can QB, he's just been thrown in the fire.

Leinart has never had good receivers and a coach that made him the dedicated starter...if he goes to a team with a good line and decent WR's he will do well....the kid can QB, he's just been thrown in the fire.

If you can't get the ball to Larry Fitzgerald you won't ever get it to anyone.