Carroll County @ Christiansburg

Lance

This is a game I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks now...we know where C-burg stands right now, should be a good game to figure out how good CC really is this year.

any predictions on this one?

CC received 6 turnovers from Bassett and still lost. C-burg will play the reserves in this one before the night is over. Way too much speed. 35-7. I'm thinking it's between C-burg and Magna Vista for the region in D4.

could end up being one of the biggest upsets in the swdistrict if c-burg comes in looking for a washout. Carroll can and just might pull out an ugly win tomorrow.

That's not a SWD game, but I get your drift. It would be an upset !

this should be a great game tomorrow night they are not as good as last year from what i heard but im pretty sure they still are very competetive. ill just have to sit out tomorrow and watch from the sidelines due to my shoulder

this should be a great game tomorrow night they are not as good as last year from what i heard but im pretty sure they still are very competetive. ill just have to sit out tomorrow and watch from the sidelines due to my shoulder

So you play for CC this year ? If you do, I hate to hear that you're injured especially before a big game. I know how that feels. I missed a game against our rival my soph. year after I dislocated my shoulder the game before........man I hated watching that game . I still have problems with that shoulder.

Hope you heal fast and get back out there !

Good luck to ya !

So you play for CC this year ? If you do, I hate to hear that you're injured especially before a big game. I know how that feels. I missed a game against our rival my soph. year after I dislocated my shoulder the game before........man I hated watching that game . I still have problems with that shoulder.

Hope you heal fast and get back out there !

Good luck to ya !

yeah it was pretty sad standing there watching all night knowing i could have helped atleast a little bit we lost 44-0 i think it was we was not ready to play them at all tonight and yea i play for carroll its me last year im running back, kicker, punter, FG, kick off return, punt return, and yea well this game is over with we cant let it affect us this friday night against taz idk how good they are though but i will be back this week and i pray to god i dont get hurt again

yeah it was pretty sad standing there watching all night knowing i could have helped atleast a little bit we lost 44-0 i think it was we was not ready to play them at all tonight and yea i play for carroll its me last year im running back, kicker, punter, FG, kick off return, punt return, and yea well this game is over with we cant let it affect us this friday night against taz idk how good they are though but i will be back this week and i pray to god i dont get hurt again

I sent ya a PM !

terrible haha 44-0 i dont think anyone shud worry about carroll this year

I don't know about that. A lot of things can go into making a score like that. Any team that can rush for over 500 yards in a game and I don't care who it was against, can be dangerous.

I think they just ran into a buzzsaw last night.

Cburg is gonna beat a lot of people this year and some pretty badly.

But we'll see as the year goes on.

I don't know about that. A lot of things can go into making a score like that. Any team that can rush for over 500 yards in a game and I don't care who it was against, can be dangerous.

I think they just ran into a buzzsaw last night.

Cburg is gonna beat a lot of people this year and some pretty badly.

But we'll see as the year goes on.

the only team that CC faces this year that is of any comparison to C-Burg is Richlands, so I forsee a good season in the district for the Cavs this year.

the only team that CC faces this year that is of any comparison to C-Burg is Richlands, so I forsee a good season in the district for the Cavs this year.

i would love to see them to play each other one year that would most deff be a game to go watch

I think Grundy could be a very tough game for you. Abingdon could be a little better this year, but we'll have to see how they respond when they get into the SWD.

We should get that answer next week.

I think Richlands and Cburg would be a great game this year.

Are they D3 or D4, I can't remember ?

I think Grundy could be a very tough game for you. Abingdon could be a little better this year, but we'll have to see how they respond when they get into the SWD.

We should get that answer next week.

I think Richlands and Cburg would be a great game this year.

Are they D3 or D4, I can't remember ?

im pretty sure they are d4 but im not sure correct me if im wrong