More Problems at PH! What is going on?

Guest stuntdouble

Guest stuntdouble

Well I just heard that another coach resign at PH. I think it was the baseball coach. What is the deal there, first the ADMINISTRATION ran off Tim Johnson because they wanted more kids out in football. They went from 45 to 28 nice move ADIMINISTRATION that worked out. Then the ADMINISTRATION went with the high profile coach instead with an experienced coach. Again nice job ADMINISTRATION. Now I here that the baseball coach got ran off hmmm lets see new ad/baseball coach from battle was hired wonder who wants the baseball job. But guess what ADMINISTRATION done it again because this will not work either. I think thats all we had here was a good baseball coach but now ADMINISTRATION has took thjat away. Well if i was to say, the problem at PH is yep you named it the person running the school just my opion.

Wow ! Hate to hear about all the problems at PH. It just sounds like the whole athletic program is imploding !

I hate it for the young athletes there. I hope they get their act together for the sake of the kids.

Trust me, it's Cannon. Battle had a good baseball coach when Cannon arrived and he was gotten rid of and Cannon slipped right into the spot (yes I know Cullop was busted doing something illegal, but some things still don't add up. Seemed kinda fishy at the time). Cannon will get the baseball job, start running off upperclassmen so he can fill the jv with 8th graders and varsity with freshmen so he can build them to win state their junior/senior years and try to keep a powerhouse going every year afterwards. He did that at Battle and now you see where our once great program is at. Mark my words, it'll happen.

100% fact that Cannon is behind this one. He wants the baseball job I'm sure. Good luck with that guys. Things will only get worse with him in charge of the athletics. Your football program will not see any money at all if he has anything to do with it. He also will try to stop baseball players from playing other sports.

Its not only him he has alot of help from a person that has cause it all at ph. Ever since this person has gotten to ph its been down hill. Count how many people has left coaches and teachers. Wonder which person is making them leave. This person is nothing but a scum bag that know one likes.

Well i agree that this certain person is a scumbag i personally dont like him and PH should have went with an experienced coach instead of the high profile coach. He has done nothing good there all hes done is make things worse. Idk but things need to change at PH. and a certain someone jus needs to leave, i really dont know any one who likes this guy any way.