The Best Falcon Mascot!

eastboundanddown

I heard the powers that be got together and scheduled the class reunions for Grundy to be on the same Friday and weekend as the Abingdon home game this year. So all the Grundy Parents and Grandparents can bring their kids and grandkids that are playing in the game to Abingdon while they see all their classmates!

Here's the new Falcon Awesome Mascot.... sorry for the heat

post-7963-137723137511_thumb.jpg

I heard the powers that be got together and scheduled the class reunions for Grundy to be on the same Friday and weekend as the Abingdon home game this year. So all the Grundy Parents and Grandparents can bring their kids and grandkids that are playing in the game to Abingdon while they see all their classmates!

Here's the new Falcon Awesome Mascot.... sorry for the heat

Lord help us.....It's Falconman's brother...or lover.....not sure which yet.

Lord help us.....It's Falconman's brother...or lover.....not sure which yet.

The best thing to do with this bunch is just ignore them. The more you respond to them the more of them that comes out of the woodwork !

The only thing they have is to try to incite the other fans ! Now, I have some recruiting to do !

The best thing to do with this bunch is just ignore them. The more you respond to them the more of them that comes out of the woodwork !

The only thing they have is to try to incite the other fans ! Now, I have some recruiting to do !

Stay away from our guys! :mad: I know people and am not afraid to turn you in. You guys better watch out-I heard they are on to you. :D

Stay away from our guys! :mad: I know people and am not afraid to turn you in. You guys better watch out-I heard they are on to you. :D

yea,yea,yea you know, it's the same thing from you guys all the time. It use to be funny, but now it's just pathetic , kinda of sad really .

yea,yea,yea you know, it's the same thing from you guys all the time. It use to be funny, but now it's just pathetic , kinda of sad really .

I agree. It was funny. Now its just become annoying.

I think it is pathetic what you guys do. How many athletes will your coaches talk to tonight? Don't play dumb! :mad:

Who cares how you feel? Don't read it! Do us a favor and just walk away. ha ha :D:D

Its hard to not read it when you and your minions hijack every thread. How about you guys do the board a favor "and just walk away". Maybe you could come back when you actually manage to do something, get to the playoffs, win a playoff game. That kind of stuff.

Its hard to not read it when you and your minions hijack every thread. How about you guys do the board a favor "and just walk away". Maybe you could come back when you actually manage to do something, get to the playoffs, win a playoff game. That kind of stuff.

Just imagine how insufferable they would be if they found the kind of football success they have in One Act Play.