Princeton 37, Graham 7

neva_scarred

it was great to see princeton finally win a game tonight..............but hopefully #12 for graham will be ok! he was hit hard tonight on a rollout and badly hurt and taken out on a stretcher. thought and prayers go out to him.

it was great to see princeton finally win a game tonight..............but hopefully #12 for graham will be ok! he was hit hard tonight on a rollout and badly hurt and taken out on a stretcher. thought and prayers go out to him.

Man, hate to hear anytime any player is taken off on a stretcher.

Hope he is ok !

He has a concussion and will be returning home tonight.

That hit was nasty but that kid went straight helmet to helmet.

#22 I believe, Jarad Skeens did that who was at Graham last year but went back to Princeton.

Well, if Princeton didn't beat Graham tonight, they were destined to be 0-10...'cause if you can't beat Graham this year, your team must REALLY stink...

Tazewell hasn't won and might not

You guys have some good young kids from what I saw tonight. Give it another year or 2 and I think the new coach will turn it around. I liked the way they didn't give up after halftime. The 2 on side kicks showed his team that he wasn't giving up on the game just yet when other coaches probably would have.

These same kids from Grundy that are playing now suffered through 2 years of it before some success last year, and they are playing pretty good ball this year...so, give it some time and if they have a good young group that sticks together and works hard, you guys will be back soon.

When do they play? That just may be the game of the week in the pick'em. lol

Rumor has it that Coach Marrs is using his contacts with ESPN to get a deal with NBC to get the game covered nationwide on the show "The Biggest Loser"