Abingdon at Grundy

Lance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i am ready for this game to get going! Hope that the Nelson packed full and rockin'

Lance, I hope you (or someone) can give us up to the minute scores tonight. I am really looking forward to the Golden Wave washing the feathers off the Falcons!

Lance, I hope you (or someone) can give us up to the minute scores tonight. I am really looking forward to the Golden Wave washing the feathers off the Falcons!

going to be interesting since we lost our QB/DE for the year...hopefully things will settle in and we can pick up and move on without much disruption.

I'll be on the twitter account from the end zone all night lol.

going to be interesting since we lost our QB/DE for the year...hopefully things will settle in and we can pick up and move on without much disruption.

I'll be on the twitter account from the end zone all night lol.

I hope so too. Good luck!

This one could go either way. They are with in a touch down right now so this one is a toss up. Thankfully is this my last Friday having to work for the next 4 or 5 weeks so I can finally make some games. Listening on the radio is not the same at all.

EW

So much for that close theory on my part huh... :)

Yes lol, not how I wanted it to end but a win is a win, only complaint is a phantom pass interferanxe call on 4th down that allowed abingdon to tie it

its called face guarding... you can't do it! CB does not turn his his head in college and high school even if he does not make contact... flag. You can complain all you want but it's a flag every time even if there is no contact. The WR never had a chance to come back to a under thrown ball. There were three flags thrown so... pretty sure it was clear. It was the right call. Just like it was the right call when AHS got called for PI on 3rd down with 1.30 left. That was the right call even though it might have been uncatchable... you have to give the WR a chance. I thought it was a well reffed game... and a great come back by AHS. Great game to watch.

its called face guarding... you can't do it! CB does not turn his his head in college and high school even if he does not make contact... flag. You can complain all you want but it's a flag every time even if there is no contact. The WR never had a chance to come back to a under thrown ball. There were three flags thrown so... pretty sure it was clear. It was the right call. Just like it was the right call when AHS got called for PI on 3rd down with 1.30 left. That was the right call even though it might have been uncatchable... you have to give the WR a chance. I thought it was a well reffed game... and a great come back by AHS. Great game to watch.

that's correct...i dont like the way the rule works, but the rule is what it is and it was the right call I guess...I think you should have to have some sort of contact for it to be a flag...the Grundy kid played it clean and got the flag, but it was legit due to the way the rule is written...or at least that is the way I understand it. I'll put up pics and stuff in a few. what a game.

No excuses , but the bus ride made us sick. We should have taken our motion sickness medicine. Once we got our legs back ;we played our game.

hey...your shoe is untied.

No excuses , but the bus ride made us sick. We should have taken our motion sickness medicine. Once we got our legs back ;we played our game.

Im proud to say that if that ride made you sick then why dont you come on over to Haysi! lol

what is so bad about the bus ride...its four lane all the way pretty much until you get into grundy, then its not curvy or anything...you got sick on the ride here becasue you dreaded playing grundy and you knew you wouldn't be able to handle the talk after you got beat