Bradshaw is 3rd in the NFL in rushing....

futbolking

I show him at #4 in the NFL and #2 behind AP in the NFC

Rushing Yards Leaders - All PlayersRK PLAYER TEAM ATT YDS YDS/A LONG 20+ TD YDS/G FUM 1DN

1 Arian Foster, RB HOU 96 562 5.9 74 5 4 112.4 1 30

2 Chris Johnson, RB TEN 113 485 4.3 76 4 6 97.0 2 21

3 Adrian Peterson, RB MIN 88 480 5.5 80 3 3 120.0 0 19

4 Ahmad Bradshaw, RB NYG 91 449 4.9 39 7 3 89.8 3 23

5 LaDainian Tomlinson, RB NYJ 76 435 5.7 31 4 3 87.0 1 22

6 Michael Turner, RB ATL 93 421 4.5 55 5 1 84.2 0 19

7 Rashard Mendenhall, RB PIT 89 411 4.6 50 3 4 102.8 0 21

8 Cedric Benson, RB CIN 103 406 3.9 22 1 2 81.2 2 24

9 Maurice Jones-Drew, RB JAC 102 406 4.0 23 1 1 81.2 1 24

10 Steven Jackson, RB STL 98 398 4.1 42 2 1 79.6 0 20

My team consists of:

QB: Phillip Rivers

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Dallas Clark

DEF: Miami Dolphins

K: Jay Feely

And yet, I'm 3-2. : /

He's the only reason I'm 2-3. My season went down with Ryan Grant.

I know what you mean. I've lost several starter's for more than a couple of weeks (Ryan Grant, Reggie Bush, Jermichael Finley), not to mention other players who have been banged up during games and have missed time or seen limited action (Visanthe Shiancoe, Fred Taylor, Peyton Hillis), and now, my QB, Aaron Rodgers may miss a week with a concussion. I've been scrambling just to fill my roster each week. I'm 2-3 as well, but I've had some bad luck in those three losses...twice, the team I was up against scored their highest point total of the season and the other loss, I outscored every other team in the league by 20+ points except for the one I was up against.

My team consists of:

QB: Phillip Rivers

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Dallas Clark

DEF: Miami Dolphins

K: Jay Feely

And yet, I'm 3-2. : /

If Rodgers is unable to go this week, my team looks like this:

QB: David Garrard

WR: Eddie Royal

WR: Mike Thomas

WR: Davone Bess

RB: Peyton Hillis

RB: Ryan Torain

TE: Visanthe Shiancoe

W/R/T: Ronnie Brown

K: Nick Folk

DEF: Green Bay

Tell that isn't an "Pro-Bowl" cast of characters...

Ive got 3 teams. Im in a league with the drummer from the band Thrice and my team looks like:

QB- Phillip Rivers

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Terrell Owens (Bye this week, starting Danny Amendola)

WR- Dez Bryant (Bust)

RB- Amahad Bradshaw

RB- LaDanian Tomlinson

TE- Zach Miller

K- Adam Vinateri

D/ST- New York Jets

Im 5-0 in this league

Im also in a league with a few of my buddies. My team looks like this:

QB- Big Ben (Was using Kyle Orton, which was a great fill in)

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Roddy White

WR- Auston Collie (My hero since Johnson has been hurt.)

RB- Frank Gore

RB- Amahad Bradshaw

TE- Antonio Gates

K- Adam Vinateri

D/ST- New England

Im 3-2 in this league

Then of course Im in the SWVA sports league I created. My teams is:

QB- Peyton Manning

WR- Roddy White

WR- Miles Austin

WR- Brandon Lloyd

RB- Ray Rice

RB- LeSean McCoy

TE- Zach Miller

K- Lawrence Tynes

D/ST- New England (Though Im starting the New York Giants this week)

Im 4-1 here. Not too bad altogether

Ryan Mathews and Shonne Green have disappointed me this season....I'm 2-3 and the defending champ of the league I'm in...

Right now my starting RB's are Bradshaw and Jamaal Charles (who needs more carries)...

Drew Brees at QB

Hakeem Nicks at WR

Percy Harvin at Flex

We start 3 defensive players, a kicker and a TE as well...

Ryan Mathews and Shonne Green have disappointed me this season....I'm 2-3 and the defending champ of the league I'm in...

Right now my starting RB's are Bradshaw and Jamaal Charles (who needs more carries)...

Drew Brees at QB

Hakeem Nicks at WR

Percy Harvin at Flex

We start 3 defensive players, a kicker and a TE as well...

I actually traded away Matthews for Larry Fitzgerald.

It is hard to believe that he was from Graham

i don't see how it's so hard to believe considering Graham was a pretty darn good sports school back when Carlock was around. they produced numerous athletes that could have gone on to play in college. looks like someone is still mad that AB ran crazy on their Bulldogs back in the day.

i don't see how it's so hard to believe considering Graham was a pretty darn good sports school back when Carlock was around. they produced numerous athletes that could have gone on to play in college. looks like someone is still mad that AB ran crazy on their Bulldogs back in the day.

Get over yourself, Beano. No one is mad. He was saying that it's surreal that he saw someone during a developmental stage in their career here at home. Out of the MILLIONS who play high school football, how many actually make it to the NFL? A couple thousand? That is not much. And to come from SWVA? That's a huge feat. So it IS a treat to get to watch Ahmad week in a week out, and it's hard to believe that he came from our area.

(I use the phrase "our area" lightly, Texas boy.)

Get over yourself, Beano. No one is mad. He was saying that it's surreal that he saw someone during a developmental stage in their career here at home. Out of the MILLIONS who play high school football, how many actually make it to the NFL? A couple thousand? That is not much. And to come from SWVA? That's a huge feat. So it IS a treat to get to watch Ahmad week in a week out, and it's hard to believe that he came from our area.

(I use the phrase "our area" lightly, Texas boy.)

the Jones brothers, Heath Miller, AB, Mike Compton, Jason Whitten...there are a few more, one plays for the Redskins I think but I dont remember the name...saw it in one of the BHC locals in the pros updates. I think more could go on to college level at least if grades were better and they were given the chance...we have some hard working kids around here that have a lot of talent.

the Jones brothers, Heath Miller, AB, Mike Compton, Jason Whitten...there are a few more, one plays for the Redskins I think but I dont remember the name...saw it in one of the BHC locals in the pros updates. I think more could go on to college level at least if grades were better and they were given the chance...we have some hard working kids around here that have a lot of talent.

I had forgotten about Witten. I remember seeing him live, and he was just a man among boys.

Witten was the biggest guy on the field at Mitchell Stadium that night!

I was 6'1'' in HS, and I remember standing at the gate and having to tilt my head back to see his face. What was he, like 6'7''? Hard to believe that during my time at Graham, I saw 3 future pros hit the field. Bradshaw, Witten, and Akeem Jordan.

I was 6'1'' in HS, and I remember standing at the gate and having to tilt my head back to see his face. What was he, like 6'7''? Hard to believe that during my time at Graham, I saw 3 future pros hit the field. Bradshaw, Witten, and Akeem Jordan.

He looked like he was standing 6'8" out there, but I think he was only 6"5" in high school wearing uniform #1. Shawn Witten didn't get near that tall!

I had hoped that Yubrenal Isabelle would have had a more productive career after UVA. He played several years for the NFL Europe.

He looked like he was standing 6'8" out there, but I think he was only 6"5" in high school wearing uniform #1. Shawn Witten didn't get near that tall!

I had hoped that Yubrenal Isabelle would have had a more productive career after UVA. He played several years for the NFL Europe.

That's a name that you seldom hear on TheSabre, but when you mention him, people talk in reverential tones about the potential he possessed. He really burst onto the scene his senior year: something like 12th nationally with over 100 tackles. I remember his playing at Bluefield from when I was a young, young boy. And I do recall those NFL Europe days. As you say, a shame he didn't do more than NFL Europe.

To the best of my knowledge, he's on the Patriots practice squad roster now, isn't he?

http://www.patriots.com/alumni/index.cfm?ac=alumnibiosdetail&bio=11294