SAT CURSE? Shut Ya Freakin Mouth

Falconman

You call yourself a Falcon? You don't bleed Blue? How could you ever pick against the Falcons? :mad: You are a Joke of a Fan! I always have faith in my Falcons, guess thats why some on here get mad because I don't listen to their nonsense. We played Richlands tough, everybody said they were gonna blow us out, well, they didn't . Field conditions hurt us at burton, and well, the freakin SAT and refs didn't help us last week. But, its Grundy for crying out loud! Let me just say, Falcons fly in get a win, and fly back to civilization. Falcon Awesome BABY!!

Excuses, excuses, excuses, you know what they say excuses are like don't you? You sound like the Powell Valley fan on the radio the other night after losing to Clintwood, " WE were in the game until Clintwood scored 42 points". Final 42-7.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played Richlands tough, everybody said they were gonna blow us out, well, they didn't . Field conditions hurt us at burton, and well, the freakin SAT and refs didn't help us last week. But, its Grundy for crying out loud! Let me just say, Falcons fly in get a win, and fly back to civilization. Falcon Awesome BABY!!

So a 4 touchdown victory by the Blues at YOUR HOUSE is not a blowout? Blaming your losses on field position and refs, and SAT's? No wonder people on here don't take you seriously Falconpanties! You're nothing but an excuse making dilusional crybaby.

Grundy tonight by at least 2 td's...take it to the bank! I'm sure if the final outcome is only a 3 point Falcon loss somehow you'll be claiming a moral victory and blaming it on the refs or field position...because that's the Falcon way. What a pathetic joke you are!

Edited by blueinbama

So a 4 touchdown victory by the Blues at YOUR HOUSE is not a blowout? Blaming your losses on field position and refs, and SAT's? No wonder people on here don't take you seriously Falconpanties! You're nothing but an excuse making dilusional crybaby.

Grundy tonight by at least 2 td's...take it to the bank! I'm sure if the final outcome is only a 3 point Falcon loss somehow you'll be claiming a moral victory and blaming it on the refs or field position...because that's the Falcon way. What a pathetic joke you are!

I know exactly what you mean, I can only take so much of them.

FIELD CONDITIONS not field position ya lozer! Learn to read my post then get back to me chump!

You can only talk about grundy if your from grundy and frankly you have pissed me off I could meet u in abingdon or grundy, besides get your own players and quit stealing ours

See how ridiculous I sound

Steal what? Can I help it that Abingdon is a wonderful and beautiful place to live? No! Can I help it that your folks migrated this way? No! Nor can I help hold back the Falcons tonight! The Falcons will remind everyone who they are tonight!

Listen, how can I have a son when I just turned 18. Your name is correct zero, zero intelligence. But hey, I get to vote this year and if you were running, I would vote YOU OUT!!

Do they not teach biology in Abingdon?

FIELD CONDITIONS not field position ya lozer! Learn to read my post then get back to me chump!

OK...I'm getting back to you panty waist...field conditions makes your lame excuse even more pathetic. Didn't both teams play in the same field conditions? What a pathetic little sissy.

Nice try avoiding the question of the Richlands rout of your birdies. 4 td's is a far cry from playing anyone tough.

Let's try tis again real slowly so you can understand little girl:

So a 4 touchdown victory by the Blues at YOUR HOUSE is not a blowout? Blaming your losses on field CONDITIONS and refs, and SAT's? No wonder people on here don't take you seriously Falconpanties! You're nothing but an excuse making dilusional crybaby.

Edited by blueinbama

You guys got on here back in July and said that you would put 50 on us, did you? NO!!!:D You guys got on here and said we would back down and it would be over by halftime? Did that happen? NO!! :eek: Word is that your coaches were took some bad mouthing and criticism from your great fan base after the game because it was a close game. So, BUTT out, we are focused on the waves not the Blonaders!!:mad::p;)

Ps: Cant help to remind you that our 8th grade team beat your 8th grade team! Boom! Check-Mate, Game Over!!!:eek:

You guys got on here back in July and said that you would put 50 on us, did you? NO!!!:D You guys got on here and said we would back down and it would be over by halftime? Did that happen? NO!! :eek: Word is that your coaches were took some bad mouthing and criticism from your great fan base after the game because it was a close game. So, BUTT out, we are focused on the waves not the Blonaders!!:mad::p;)

Ps: Cant help to remind you that our 8th grade team beat your 8th grade team! Boom! Check-Mate, Game Over!!!:eek:

It must be a Abingdon thing because we don't get on our coach for beating a team by 4 td's and being 6 & 0 ! I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff.........ohhh yea, I know, you get it while you're day dreaming in class wishing the falcons could be in the playoffs or be a contender for the district. But it doesn't matter to me if we beat you by 50 or 1 as long as we get the Win, something you know very little about, getting a win.

But you are right about 1 thing, you better be ready to play Grundy tonight. You guys caught a break in getting Grundy a week after they lost their starting QB. If you can't beat them tonight after that, then you need to hide your head on here for a while !

Oh.......and thanks for calling our fan base great, glad you recognized that !

Hopefully they're at least getting a better education than you have Falconfan1. It's DOMINANT program...not DOMINATE. I wish you Abingdon "sophisticates" would at least learn proper grammar if you're going to talk your pathetic smack. It's embarrassing to all of Southwest Virginia.

OH excuse me for being in a hurry and not proofreading this one word. I'll try to do better. Oh wait just a minute, I don't have to worry about that because I'm not ever going to have to worry about money or work. My little bank account says that I am worth a million dollars. That is all I ever have to worry about reading.

Gee looks who is back crying about PH! Is this thread about the losers from Glade? I didn't think so. When have they ever had a dominate program at PH? NEVER! You all had one or two district championship seasons and you think it is supposed to stay that way. Give me a break. Maybe the boys from Glade just aren't cut out to do anything but be cheerleaders at the PH volleyball games. I heard that they were doing push ups when PH was winning. Needless to say they looked awful doing them. No wonder they can't win a football game. Especially when you are a guy and you can't do 25 push ups correctly.

I was responding to the original thread, thought it might be a curse. You want my personal opinion? Its coaching from top to bottom. They ought to clean out all the coaches and start fresh. Now that is our problem, you guys problem is simple - you are a bunch of momma's and daddy's boys who get by because of who your parents are. You guys wouldn't know a hard days work if your life depended on it. At least the boys from PH know something about working.

I was responding to the original thread, thought it might be a curse. You want my personal opinion? Its coaching from top to bottom. They ought to clean out all the coaches and start fresh. Now that is our problem, you guys problem is simple - you are a bunch of momma's and daddy's boys who get by because of who your parents are. You guys wouldn't know a hard days work if your life depended on it. At least the boys from PH know something about working.

If your problem is only coaching then why do we always beat you? If you know so much about hard work and we dnt then why do we beat you? Maybe we do know how to get down and dirty.

It must be a Abingdon thing because we don't get on our coach for beating a team by 4 td's and being 6 & 0 ! I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff.........ohhh yea, I know, you get it while you're day dreaming in class wishing the falcons could be in the playoffs or be a contender for the district. But it doesn't matter to me if we beat you by 50 or 1 as long as we get the Win, something you know very little about, getting a win.

But you are right about 1 thing, you better be ready to play Grundy tonight. You guys caught a break in getting Grundy a week after they lost their starting QB. If you can't beat them tonight after that, then you need to hide your head on here for a while !

Oh.......and thanks for calling our fan base great, glad you recognized that !

Just for your information, Southbound, Falconman, and I sat on Richlands side during part of the Abingdon game. There were plenty of Richlands' "fans" criticizing Coach Mance. We also heard comments from the fans like, "where is that stupid Falconman now". You guys crack me up. I wouldn't call that a great fan base. Just a bunch of rednecks who like to yell at anything and everything. I'll be the first to acknowledge that the refs made some really poor calls, but the fans there don't even know the rules of the game.

By the way, when the playoffs get started you had better hope that you can run the football with a little more authority when the weather starts to turn.

Falconman,

I promise you, that your scawny little but could never out work me!

Why would I want too? I'll go to college, get my degree, specialize in my own thing, and then hire you to clean my house or mow!:D

I'm a "true" Falcon trust me. I said I hope you are right but, I'm also a realist. With John Kelly being out this week it will a big advantage for the Falcons. Grundy is tougher than people are giving them credit for. They are 7-0. Might not have had the toughest schedule to date, but 7-0 you have to give that some respect.

I guess that you should apply for the job! I know that you would do such a wonderful job there Bear Bryant! That's a joke too!

You guys have to remember that we are dealing with teenagers and they stretch the truth somewhat because of their big imaginations. Everytime I read a Southbound or Falconman thread, I have to remind myself that they are teenagers. With that said, I think at some point, boys you are going to have to grow up and face reality. When they day comes, call me. I will get you some help adjusting to what is no longer your "dream world."

Sorry there OLD Cavdaddy! It is funny that you have to get on here and respond to what a bunch of teenagers have to say. It must make you nuts that we can get on here and get everyone worked up. Just wondering who is going to beat the Cavs tonight. Rural Retreat will have their way with you.

You guys have to remember that we are dealing with teenagers and they stretch the truth somewhat because of their big imaginations. Everytime I read a Southbound or Falconman thread, I have to remind myself that they are teenagers. With that said, I think at some point, boys you are going to have to grow up and face reality. When they day comes, call me. I will get you some help adjusting to what is no longer your "dream world."

It is not my big imagination. It is my big fat bank account.

Sorry there OLD Cavdaddy! It is funny that you have to get on here and respond to what a bunch of teenagers have to say. It must make you nuts that we can get on here and get everyone worked up. Just wondering who is going to beat the Cavs tonight. Rural Retreat will have their way with you.

They may, but we shall see want we. I'm sure the boys from Buchanaan County don't take too kindly to all the trash you Falcons spread on this board either. Good luck backing up all of your talk. But, you never do that, you always come up with an excuse. Hmm, wonder what excuses will you guys come up with this week?