Austin Fuller

mingo

Hokiesports doesn't list Austin on the Central Michingan depth chart, playing reps..

Edited by mingo
My attorney asked to wait !!!!

Might be hurt?

He played against Boise St., East Carolina, and Boston College but did not get in the games vs. JMU, NC State, or Central Michigan.

Heard his suspension was lifted and he could dress out for Wake Forest.

Haven't seen or heard anything about him being suspended this season.

I know he was flagged for an ill-advised block in the back penalty on a punt return against ECU. I assumed that his diminished playing time was a result of that.

And as another poster mentioned, he got several reps against Wake yesterday. That doesn't jibe with being allowed to "dress out."

I'm guilty of being pretty glib on this message board in particular, but there's a line related to this kind of stuff that people shouldn't cross. If you really know something negative about a kid from our area -- and I'm going to repeat if you REALLY KNOW SOMETHING -- think three times before you post something about it on a public message board.

Rant over. I'll now resume my regularly scheduled idiocy.

All I will say is when Beamer was talking about the "Pride" and "Joy" units play against Wake he singled out several players including Austin Fuller for excellent play in the kicking game.

I'm guilty of being pretty glib on this message board in particular, but there's a line related to this kind of stuff that people shouldn't cross. If you really know something negative about a kid from our area -- and I'm going to repeat if you REALLY KNOW SOMETHING -- think three times before you post something about it on a public message board.

If this has anything to do with what I said, I'll tell you right now that I stand by every word. I said that I "heard" that he was in trouble with drugs. I never said it was a fact. And even if it were fact, I have every right to post it, as every crime is public knowledge. Yes, smoking weed is a crime. He isn't a kid; he's a college athlete and a man. He isn't a minor, therefore if he truly was in trouble for drugs and I knew it for fact, there is nothing in law that could stop me from it.

Haven't seen or heard anything about him being suspended this season.

I know he was flagged for an ill-advised block in the back penalty on a punt return against ECU. I assumed that his diminished playing time was a result of that.

And as another poster mentioned, he got several reps against Wake yesterday. That doesn't jibe with being allowed to "dress out."

Perfect post for this thread. Maybe now it will die.

If this has anything to do with what I said, I'll tell you right now that I stand by every word. I said that I "heard" that he was in trouble with drugs. I never said it was a fact. And even if it were fact, I have every right to post it, as every crime is public knowledge. Yes, smoking weed is a crime. He isn't a kid; he's a college athlete and a man. He isn't a minor, therefore if he truly was in trouble for drugs and I knew it for fact, there is nothing in law that could stop me from it.

Yeah but the problem is that you just "heard" that he was in trouble, with no proof that he actually was. Even if he is a man, which I assume you are as well, that doesn't mean he should have rumors spread about him. This isn't topix.com .

BTW, I just went back and read your original post, and you didn't say you "heard" anything, you stated it mater-of-factly that he had been in trouble in the past.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Yeah but the problem is that you just "heard" that he was in trouble, with no proof that he actually was. Even if he is a man, which I assume you are as well, that doesn't mean he should have rumors spread about him. This isn't topix.com .

Topix is a pox on the Internet.