score updates

Canes00

im sure its 5 or 6 senseless people giving the whole school a bad name

Thats exactly what it is. But because those few people continually get on here and praise Abingdon and trash any other team in the area, the whole town is hated. It only takes the actions of a few to ruin the reputation of many.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Graham on getting their first win. Too bad Mr. Class tarnished it a bit by leaving the starters in with a big lead in the 4th. Imagine how badly Graham would have lost some of their games by if opposing coaches had did the same to them earlier in the season. You lose with class, but more importantly you win with class.

Congratulations to Graham on getting their first win. Too bad Mr. Class tarnished it a bit by leaving the starters in with a big lead in the 4th. Imagine how badly Graham would have lost some of their games by if opposing coaches had did the same to them earlier in the season. You lose with class, but more importantly you win with class.

Our defense had some subs before tazewell even scored there first td. Yes our offense stayed in but our defense had 5-6 subs for the last eight mins

Our defense had some subs before tazewell even scored there first td. Yes our offense stayed in but our defense had 5-6 subs for the last eight mins

I can understand leaving starters on defense to preserve score, but not the offense. I am really just pointing out the fact that Jackson stayed in the entire game even with the big lead.

Sad that it is that way in the playoffs now. I hate the 6 spot plaoff scenario. As they say its easier to make the playoffs than it is to miss them.

Look at the standings the 5 and 6 spot all have losing records

Sooo sad that it has come to this. In the last few years I've seen teams with losing records in D1 and D3 make the playoffs. I also remember a few years ago when George Wythe (D2) had a 9-1 record and didn't make it. No rhyme or reason.....