Bristol Palin

I hope my Bristol doesn't get voted off tonight's "Dancing with the Stars"! I think she is such a great person and inspiration. I hope she makes it through to the next round just show that lying, cheating, whore-mongering, no good for nothing Levi that he left a strong beautiful woman!!! Bristol if you ever read this, Falconman loves you Baby! ;)

I hope my Bristol doesn't get voted off tonight's "Dancing with the Stars"! I think she is such a great person and inspiration. I hope she makes it through to the next round just show that lying, cheating, whore-mongering, no good for nothing Levi that he left a strong beautiful woman!!! Bristol if you ever read this, Falconman loves you Baby! ;)

keep_your_pants_on_tshirt-p235191264390570682q6vb_400.jpg

lol...classic.

Oh the temptation...lol!

What the hell is "Dancing With The Stars"???? I guess you watch Oprah and The View too...$5 says you're a "Grey's Anatomy" fan too...

I'd add more to this but I'm afraid I'd be accused of "bullying"...

I do think that show is missing out on a great opportunity...they should invite John Heder to be on there...

Napoleon-Dynamite_l.jpg

What the hell is "Dancing With The Stars"???? I guess you watch Oprah and The View too...$5 says you're a "Grey's Anatomy" fan too...

I do think that show is missing out on a great opportunity...they should invite John Heder to be on there...

Napoleon-Dynamite_l.jpg

Hahaha, GMan, that's actually not a bad point. They definitely need to cash in on Napoleon, even though they may be a couple years late.

Btw, last season of Dancing With The Stars was actually pretty good. (And because I said that, any bullying you throw my way will be gracefully received, seeing as I deserve to be bullied for watching an entire season of DWTS.)

Who watches that show? Not any football players for sure. Why dont you watch some Lifetime television why you are at it and practice some ballet.

Who watches that show? Not any football players for sure. Why dont you watch some Lifetime television why you are at it and practice some ballet.

I never could watch any of that stuff, American Idol included. I had rather watch paint dry.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Like I said "true football players" dont watch the show.

LOL.

I mean the comeback player of the year, Super Bowl MVP, and all in all warrior on the field is not a true football player???

Man went from bagging food to football, he is a real one.

To prove my point, he came back from this in the same game! Vid is in the link!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/16/kurt-warner-injury-video_n_425976.html

Napoleon-Dynamite_l.jpg

Like I said "true football players" dont watch the show.

Well guys here are some former contestants for ya!

Emmit Smith, Jerry Rice, Warren Sapp, Jason Taylor, Lawence Taylor, Chad Ochocinco, and currently Kurt Warner. Is that man enough for ya?:eek: But, Bristol is my favorite! :D

Heres a quote for you:

"In California, they don't throw their garbage away - they make it into TV shows" - Woody Allen.

Thats what I think of the show.

LOL.

I mean the comeback player of the year, Super Bowl MVP, and all in all warrior on the field is not a true football player???

Man went from bagging food to football, he is a real one.

To prove my point, he came back from this in the same game! Vid is in the link!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/16/kurt-warner-injury-video_n_425976.html

1. Watching DWTS /= being in DWTS.

2. The Huffington Post's creators should be fined for terrible use of bandwidth. That's how bad it is.

Hahaha, GMan, that's actually not a bad point. They definitely need to cash in on Napoleon, even though they may be a couple years late.

Btw, last season of Dancing With The Stars was actually pretty good. (And because I said that, any bullying you throw my way will be gracefully received, seeing as I deserve to be bullied for watching an entire season of DWTS.)

What color skirt are you wearing today??? :D

Guest StoneyCalhoun
1. Watching DWTS /= being in DWTS.

Im not arguing that, just that Warner is a great player, and a guy who I like to think idolizes the good in football.

Not a pansy.

But an all around good guy.