Lil'Leonards_Losers WEEK 9

Leonards_Losers

Virginia High @ Abingdon

Both of these teams are coming off BIG FAILURES this past weekend. The Bearcats flunked Professor HOSSRIGHT’S class on Basic Mountain Football (even with the bell curve). The BLUE BUZZARDS made a huge 2nd half comeback only to fail to complete it. Just think Buzzard fans, this was probably the last time you will ever play Grundy in football and you go out a loser. Now for this game, hopefully coach Thurman and his Bearcats took enough notes on how to run with a football last week. I have no doubt what so ever that a Bearcat is much quicker than a road kill scavenging Buzzard. Word on the Blue Buzzards is that, ah well, that ah well, you know what we are trying to say. They’ll have 101 excuses why they lost this past Friday and 101 reasons why they’ll win this Friday. Southbound and Falcon Man, you HAD BETTER LAY LOW, because cousins Faylene & Gaylene are highly upset that ya’ll stood them up Friday. Especially after they spent all day Friday Bakin’ CATHEADS (Biscuits for you Big City Folks) and making Goat Cheese.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Abingdon

Bath County @ Craig County

Camo Bowl 2010 – Sponsored by Mosey Oak

Remember folks its deer season…….Won’t be able to see either team score Friday Night. Can’t pick what you can’t see. Sorry fans, Percy just can’t afford heat vision goggles.

Lil’Leonards_Losers -- ____________________

JJ Kelly @ Clintwood

The Green Wave has slobber knocked, beat down, scammed, rolled, pulverized and wore-out all takers so far. JJ Kelly had done the same until they played Dr. Phil last week. The Injuns found out they were not playing the weak sisters of the Cumberland anymore. Now The Big Dog of the LPD awaits. The men from Skeet Rock take balling real serious and if you are not really prepared to play, it can get ugly (REAL FAST) Coach Mullins and staff always look forward to this one.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Kelly

#7 Hampton @ Phoebus (#1 in Va and #6 in the Nation)

We have selected this game in memory of Grandpa Clovis prized rooster Phantom. Ol’ PHANTOM past away this week. Ol’ Phantom was a retired To Stud 10 time (in-a-row) BLACKBERRY KENTUCKY DERBY FIGHTING CHAMPION. Grandpa Clovis is a big fan of the Phoebus Phantoms, says they remind him of Ol’ Phantom, “you can’t hit or catch what you can’t seeâ€. So far this season the Phantoms have been pretty much untouchable.

Now the Hampton Crabbers are looking to go Trick or treating early and lay a bunch of GHOSTS in their CRAB TRAPS. You know what they say in Hampton, “you can’t crush our Crabsâ€. However, these CRABS will never get a pincher on what they can’t see or catch. There’ll be a special on crushed crabs at the Hampton seafood Joints this weekend.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Hampton

Richlands @ Graham

How nice it is to go to a beautiful facility like Mitchell Stadium. The field turf, the great lighting, and the funnel cakes. The G-Boys have handed out man a Butt Kickin’s inside the confines of Mitchell; however, this year they are handing out Basketball schedules. With second place in Tazewell county already secured, the G-Men are thinking upset. They will be upset when this game is over. The Big Blue Wind Machine takes no prisoners. They score more before halftime than most teams can score in a month. There will be no mercy passed out by Coach Mance, look for 60 + put on the board.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Graham

Tazewell @ Marion

The TIP POP PUPPIES are feeling more like the puppies from SINKING BOTTOM; and this weekend they’ll be chasing THE RED EYE STORM. The RED EYE STORM will be working up to full gale force as the Hurricane season is almost over. The folks at the Dog Pound don’t have enough Alpo or Milk Bone to weather this Red Storm. After Friday night, it will be raining puppy dogs all over Big Walker Mountain and maybe as far as Kansas!!!!

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Tazewell

Bluestone @ Powhatan

Talk about an Ugly game. By the time the 4th Quarter horn sounds to end this game, the Barons of Skipwith will look like they fell out of an Ugly Tree and hit every limb before they hit the ground. Lord we hope it doesn’t rain, if it does, they’ll be skimming ugly off that field for at least two weeks.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Bluestone

Lil Leonard must have really made Southbound and Falconman mad, or maybe they following his advice and laying low from those two wild goat cheese making women,

First of all, you need to mind your own business. :mad: If I am not mistaken, you are a PH fan just stay on those threads and we will all be hoping you guys get a win. :D

First of all, you need to mind your own business. :mad: If I am not mistaken, you are a PH fan just stay on those threads and we will all be hoping you guys get a win. :D

Sounds you are suffering from those LOSER'S BLUES. May we suggest a wine, BLUE NUN, or a RED for your red ______. OOOOPS, better not say that, Lance might have to boot mine off here.

just curious :)

No, I don't. I was merely proving my point that when Loser picks Abingdon to lose they always win. I'm not "crowing" over anything. When you have the coaching staff that we have I am tickled pink when we get lucky enough to win one.

No, I don't. I was merely proving my point that when Loser picks Abingdon to lose they always win. I'm not "crowing" over anything. When you have the coaching staff that we have I am tickled pink when we get lucky enough to win one.[/quote

Now what were those game scores again for Abingdon-Richlands and Abingdon-Carroll Co? As I recall, you were picked to lose those games by Lil' Leonard.

No, I don't. I was merely proving my point that when Loser picks Abingdon to lose they always win. I'm not "crowing" over anything. When you have the coaching staff that we have I am tickled pink when we get lucky enough to win one.[/quote

Now what were those game scores again for Abingdon-Richlands and Abingdon-Carroll Co? As I recall, you were picked to lose those games by Lil' Leonard.

Ehhh, wrong...You recall incorrectly. Caroll County was picked to lose to Abingdon. Loser did pick Abingdon to lose to Richlands...but that was a no brainer. Everybody will lose to Richlands. That is the only Abingdon game Loser has gotten correct. EVERY other game Loser has picked Abingdon to lose, they have won. It just shows that Loser is a sheep following a lost shepherd.

Ehhh, wrong...You recall incorrectly. Caroll County was picked to lose to Abingdon. Loser did pick Abingdon to lose to Richlands...but that was a no brainer. Everybody will lose to Richlands. That is the only Abingdon game Loser has gotten correct. EVERY other game Loser has picked Abingdon to lose, they have won. It just shows that Loser is a sheep following a lost shepherd.

Ehhh, wrong...you are forgetting about the JI Burton game.

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19124

Lil' Leonard used the term REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY for that game. Which means in REALITY, he was picking you to lose.

Oh, did he pick Abingdon to win that one? My bad. Okay, so ALMOST everytime. lol.

No, he picked Abingdon to lose that game...which they did...15-13.

I guess you Abingdon forgot about that lose. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.