Tazewell Bulldogs

Bulldogs52

I want to send out a big congratulation's to the Dawgs for their first win of the season last night, Your guys hard work and determination has paid off for you guys... Keep ya heads up and finish your last game out strong! Also wanna send my thoughts and prayers out to Coach Smith and his family!

what happened was we didnt show up to play and I am not taking anything from the Dawgs they played hard and they really wanted that game bad. Marion came out running the spread which we havent done all year and I dont know why they changed the offense this late in the season we just look horrible and the Dawgs wanted it more.

Not to steal any thunder but what happened to Marion? Tazewell out play them? Marion beat themselves? I was pretty surprised by the score.

Thoughts and prayers to the Smiths.

Too much turmoil on the team. The coach has ticked a lot of people off here in Marion. I agree with Canes00, not taking anything away from Tazewell and congrats to them on the win.

This is kinda off the point but,

I hate "the spread"! i dont mind it as a part of an overall strategy but I dont like it as a base offense. The only way I can support it is if some jetsweep and 2 back 3 wr is mixed in. But just lining up in 4 wide and throwing it 40 times a game and running HB up the middle with no lead blocker just kills me. Its not too bad if the team running it has the talent but alot of teams around here run it and dont have the talent or coaching to do so.

It just kills me!

well thats my rant for the day! lol