thurs or fri for hurley/twin valley game?

hurley-6487

If Hurley makes it they'd get a free trip to Clintwood wouldn't they?

Or JI Burton?

That kind of sucks because Grundy throttled Hurley and Hurley got housed by Grundy.

JI Burton beat Honaker, and Honaker housed Hurley. I'll be glad to see Hurley make it though.

Twin Valley has got housed by everybody for the last, well since consolidation.

JI Burton and Gate City are the only ones that can hope to keep it close. JIB got wore out last week but if I remember right Clintwood got killed in their first meeting last year and went on to play them close in the playoffs, it may be the same kind of situation this year just reversed

If Haysi made it a close game and won I wouldnt be suprised, but I dont think its gonna happen. Coach will throw the kitchen sink at Honaker and that will account for alot. If Honaker keeps the ball on the ground(and they will) they should win. A key(more so than normally) will be turnovers, Honaker will move the ball but will they fumble it? If they do Haysi could win, if Orange holds on to the ball then Red has little chance. Red has been unable to stop the run all season (except against Castlewood and Holston), Haysi can throw the ball but momentum has alot to do with it(just ask Giles), if things go well early then it sort of snowballs, if they go bad or even just average then the Hurley game happens!

I think the game is Honakers to lose

GO RED!!!

When is TECO going to put the smurf turf on Smiley Ratliff field? Cliff's a great place to play, I just hate when the lines are floating though. May help TV with that killer speed the Reballs have.

Actually the gate money is more on Thursday b/c all the players and coaches from other team come to watch after a short practice, but 30ish degrees and raining the gate ain't going to be much in this one

i don't know why hurley wants to do that because we kicked their asses. they want to be able to go home and laugh and talk about how grundy lost. when really they look stupid because we beat the crap out of them.

i have heard the hurley twin valley game has been changed to thursday, due to everyone wanting to watch grundy/ richlands on friday..is there any truth to this?

i don't know why hurley wants to come watch grundy lose. everyone knows they will but still hurley wants to be able to go home laughing because we lost. when really the idiots look stupid, because we beat the crap out of them.

i don't know why hurley wants to come watch grundy lose. everyone knows they will but still hurley wants to be able to go home laughing because we lost. when really the idiots look stupid, because we beat the crap out of them.
Everyone form hurley dont act like this. Everyone form hurley does not want to see grundy lose. We know Grundy is a better football team than we are and just becasue some people want to see this game doesnt mean we want to see Grundy lose. The Hurley game wasnt changed becasue of the Grundy/Richlands game . Just becasue some idiot form hurley posted that doesnt mean anything. If Grundy wins it would give us some points and help us go to JI Burton instead of Clintwood....lol... I wish the Golden Wave luck tonight against Mance and his troopers. Hope you guys can make a game of it.

Good job on being classy. jackass