Need a game this week

coacher

Appalachia vs Powell Valley. Possible the last game ever between the two schools. I hear Appy has something special planned during pregame. Phil's Vikings may be walking into a hornets nest.

Rumor I hear is that all former Appy players will be brought out on the field before the game, and a possible naming of the field or field house will be made.

It could be Turner Field at Riggs Stadium, or Riggs Stadium, and Turner Field house. I've heard both rumors, hopefully one of them is true. It'd be about time. If so, then emotions will be running high in Appalachia on Friday night.

Edited by battleftbl

marion and abingdon, turned into one of the biggest rivalries around the past few years with playoff hopes ususally on the line, not sure how this years game will go but its always an interesting game

Abingdon will blow Marion out, once they lost a few kids a couple of weeks back that was lights out for Marion this year....unless they are getting them back this week? anyone know? From what was said here, sounded like they were done for the year though.

As much as I want that game to be close, I don't think it will be. Looks like Marion gave up 3 weeks ago.

Fort Chiswell and Grayson or Giles and Radford look good out of region C. Not a very good closing week abroad.

yeah Marion has quit for the year and rumor is that the head coach is out after this season also cause I heard that the returning players went to the principal and athletic director this past week and said they would not play unless a coaching change was made