Richlands team photo

fieldgeneral

I heard that you were appointed head of recruiting Nado.....lol !

I just bought a new house that we can give to any recruits that you bring in..........and oh yea........we have some really nice cleats ( barely used ) that you can throw in to sweeten the deal....LOL !

With all the new factories going in around Richlands, we should have plenty of jobs to give to any parents also !

I heard that you were appointed head of recruiting Nado.....lol !

I just bought a new house that we can give to any recruits that you bring in..........and oh yea........we have some really nice cleats ( barely used ) that you can throw in to sweeten the deal....LOL !

With all the new factories going in around Richlands, we should have plenty of jobs to give to any parents also !

Since your job market is booming...I know a kid, who knows a kid....That could help you beat Abingdon next year. Since they played you so close this year, I figured you'd like some help next season. thought I'd pitch in, lol

Since your job market is booming...I know a kid, who knows a kid....That could help you beat Abingdon next year. Since they played you so close this year, I figured you'd like some help next season. thought I'd pitch in, lol

Sounds great ! Just have him contact our recruiting coordinator.....Nado.....LOL !

Maybe when you all get to play Cave Springs or The Burg you all can get some talent from them..... They seem to do pretty well :eek:

I don't know.....them city boys don't seem to like it here in coal country !

I'll get right on that. Actually if you guys know of any recruits....please direct them to 21264 Battle Hill Dr. Bristol, VA 24202. Tell them to bring a parent and their transcripts with them........something can be figured out for proof of residence.

I don't know.....them city boys don't seem to like it here in coal country !

I alread have 2 lined up from FL, I go out of state for my boys..........Gotta have fun with this stuff I guess..........

I alread have 2 lined up from FL, I go out of state for my boys..........Gotta have fun with this stuff I guess..........

Why not, might as well have a little fun with it and laugh at ourselves. We will hear it either way, and getting mad about it only feeds the fire.

So if I'm going to hear it, I'm going to have fun with it !

It just amazes me that some of these guys forget that they have transfers on there teams as well........but enough of that.

Tell me about the the 2 FL boys and what they can do for us....lol.

And CanesOO is right, we need to get a trip together and go after some of them Texas players as well !

Transfer is one thing... recruit is another

Hard to find a j. o. b. in SWVA outside the coal mines but it's amazing the Richlands economy seems to be bustling all those job opportunities.

Wait til the get the El Mariachi connection gets going

I'm telling you Richlands has more pipelines than Noah Horn Well Drilling Inc.

Why not, might as well have a little fun with it and laugh at ourselves. We will hear it either way, and getting mad about it only feeds the fire.

So if I'm going to hear it, I'm going to have fun with it !

It just amazes me that some of these guys forget that they have transfers on there teams as well........but enough of that.

Tell me about the the 2 FL boys and what they can do for us....lol.

And CanesOO is right, we need to get a trip together and go after some of them Texas players as well !

The FL boys each run a 2.5 (40), so if you catch them you will have to install trap doors on the field.

Recruiting Areas for Richlands High School

Mance-West Virginia/Hampton Roads area

Palmer-Knoxville area

Weiss-Roanoke area

Tarter-Charlottesville area

Strong-Most of Southwest Virginia/Alabama

M.Davis-Buchanan County

R.Davis-East Tennessee

M.Henry-Charlotte area

Beck-Iowa

Daugherty-Kentucky

A Davis-Western Carolina

C. Altizer-Eastern Carolina

F. Elswick-South Carolina

Blueneck Nation-Florida/Hawaii/California

I hope to be attending a playoff game in Richlands with a friend of mine. I haven't seen them in person this year and can't wait!

Come on down or up which ever the case may be....lol !

Enjoy a game at ole Ernie Hicks !

But for the playoffs be sure to get there early, or you might be standing or over on the the visitor side.

I'm a little biased, but it's a great place to watch a game !

A lot of history and a great atmosphere to enjoy a game at !

You Richlands fellas are good sports about the "recruiting".

Completely unlike the hemorrhage of angst that Graham used to show when accused back in the day.

Good form, Richlands. :)

If they really were recruiting (which they aren't, it's laughable to even think they would need to) they're playing this whole thing off brilliantly.

Sarcastically admitting that you're doing something in a way that sounds like you aren't but you really are - I do it all the time at work.

"Deuces, do you just goof around and type on messageboards all day and watch cats do dumb sh!t on YouTube?"

"Sure. Thats all I do, Sir. All day long. I never get any work done because that is literally ALL I DO"

"Alright Deuces, I just asked. Get back to work, then"

"muaahahahaha"

If they really were recruiting (which they aren't, it's laughable to even think they would need to) they're playing this whole thing off brilliantly.

Sarcastically admitting that you're doing something in a way that sounds like you aren't but you really are - I do it all the time at work.

"Deuces, do you just goof around and type on messageboards all day and watch cats do dumb sh!t on YouTube?"

"Sure. Thats all I do, Sir. All day long. I never get any work done because that is literally ALL I DO"

"Alright Deuces, I just asked. Get back to work, then"

"muaahahahaha"

LOL, I couldn't have said it better. What a ploy it'd be if they were actually doing it!

And I've had to use that tactic a time or two up here in PA, as well.

i think everyone knows the deal with the reruiting, or the lack there of, and they are just having fun with it...have to have something to poke Richlands with or there would only be a long trail of ass whippings to laugh about, and that's not all that funny now is it?