swva football

#1falconfan

only one team in south west virginia knows how to play football and thats richlands every other team thinks they are good untill they play teams above the roanoke area to be honest every team down here is a joke. Westfield's jv could beat any varsity team in the south west.

no one would argue against this, Richlands is first class, if they have a game that is within 21 points of them ill be surprised, they are good, and after watching them Bradley Strong is the best athlete ive seen in a long time, SWD player of the year.

south west virginia

That's another state entirely...

Southwest Virginia...the area west of the New River Valley.

South(ern) West Virginia...the area inside the boundaries of the State of West Virginia which is also south of Charleston...

to be honest every team down here is a joke. Westfield's jv could beat any varsity team in the south west.

Just think how bad that makes Abingdon...:eek:...

By the way, Westfield has almost 3,000 students...they should be able to field a pretty good JV team with those numbers...

only one team in south west virginia knows how to play football and thats richlands every other team thinks they are good untill they play teams above the roanoke area to be honest every team down here is a joke. Westfield's jv could beat any varsity team in the south west.

Gate City?????? We compete with Richlands every year. Lebanon sometimes? Powell Valley? There is more history with the teams down here then anywhere else in the state.

Gate City?????? We compete with Richlands every year. Lebanon sometimes? Powell Valley? There is more history with the teams down here then anywhere else in the state.

SWVA is loaded with good football programs. And to say a JV team could or would beat any SWVA varisty football team truly shows how smart you really are. + He could not even get the boundaries correct much less know alot about football. So take him for what He's worth not much! And as a RHS alum believe me we all know GC has a great program!!

I'm with you !

I'm proud to be a Richlands fan and to watch this team especially this year, but we're not the only team that can compete with the teams out east most years !

I think Gate City this year and you also have Clintwood that has a good shot at a state this year.

Most years Powell Valley, George Wythe, Lebanon some years, Graham has a great history of playing in the playoffs. Yes, they are down right now, but they will be back up. Too much talent and pride up there to not get it turned around.

There have been a lot of teams over the years that have won state championships or competed for state championships.

And even though a lot of the teams from out there are in the same divisions as our schools, we ( SWVA ) are usually playing bigger schools and are out numbered a lot of the time when we get to the state game. Not always, but a lot of the times.

We have a rich history of great football in our area and I'm proud of all the schools from here. They usually represent our area very well !

SWVA is loaded with good football programs. And to say a JV team could or would beat any SWVA varisty football team truly shows how smart you really are. + He could not even get the boundaries correct much less know alot about football. So take him for what He's worth not much! And as a RHS alum believe me we all know GC has a great program!!

their jv team would smoke a bunch of the teams from this area!

South(ern) West Virginia...the area inside the boundaries of the State of West Virginia which is also south of Charleston...

I gotta go to C-town some day. .. can't believe that's where South starts.

Guess I know what it feels like for Richmond & DC ppl. to go "HUH?" when I say SW Va starts at Roanoke, and I live 3 hours past there.

this is pretty stupid, not even worth a reply beyond saying that.