Triple Header at UVA Wise?

Jason

Wouldn't make sense for the Region IV D3 game to move to Wise. Richlands has a much better field than UVA-Wise anyway.

they just need more seating...i've seen Graham and Richlands in a non playoff game fill the place up...anytime there are big games, not enough seating....next thing they need to invest in should be more seating...would be like Gate City where you have home fans on the visitor side as well.

they just need more seating...i've seen Graham and Richlands in a non playoff game fill the place up...anytime there are big games, not enough seating....next thing they need to invest in should be more seating...would be like Gate City where you have home fans on the visitor side as well.

I agree with you on the seating part Lance !

Ernie is a good place to watch a game, and the field itself is very nice, but Ernie needs more seating.

There are games where it's not filled, but come playoff time it needs a few more visitor seats.

It's also getting harder & harder to find good seats on the home side some games if you don't have season tickets. I know I try to get to the stadium around 6:00 most games to get a good seat. I don't buy season tickets because I have a really bad back and have had a couple of back surgeries so I never know when it may act up and I can't make a particular game.

So adding a few more seats would be the next thing I would like to see done to Ernie.

But the regional final will be at Ernie this year from what I've been told.

I have heard rumor than not only will the Region D Division 1 and 2 games be there but the Region IV D3 game will be there also. Anyone heard this?

Yep... Blfd & PikeView need Mitchell that weekend, so Graham needed a place to play ;-)

it all works out here tho, haha very few schools have a large fan base that actually travel. so its fine. Scott County School Board was not thinking when they made the grand decision to sale the land that funeral home, bank, church, and apartments are now on. we wouldn't be shelling out so much money for our baseball teams to go play at the kingsport mets stadium and the track team to always travel and the tennis teams to have to practice at some country club

it all works out here tho, haha very few schools have a large fan base that actually travel. so its fine. Scott County School Board was not thinking when they made the grand decision to sale the land that funeral home, bank, church, and apartments are now on. we wouldn't be shelling out so much money for our baseball teams to go play at the kingsport mets stadium and the track team to always travel and the tennis teams to have to practice at some country club

GC has one of the best places to play around here...period. If Richlands could get the visitor side seats up higher and add a few to it, would be great as well.