Jordan, Tazewell-----------------2

Coleman, Abingdon---------------2

Elswick, Abingdon----------------2

Gearheart, Graham---------------2

Hurt, Graham--------------------2

Mollett, Carroll Co----------------2

Willard, Carroll Co----------------2

Numerous players tied with one

**Berglowe had 80 yards against Richlands...not bad considering...should have 1558 for the year now and 19 TD's...just a note here to ref. when the stats show up next week.

Life has many choices---eternity two

what year is Berglowe? and does he have any colleges he's looking at or that are looking at him?

JR and he wants to move on to play college ball...will do the camps this spring and go from there...said he would love to play ball somewhere though...be nice if he could go to E&H and play...he reminds me a lot of Jennings....would be a nice fit I think.

I think he has the talent to play at E&H or UVA-W, although the coach at Wise seems to focus a little too much on measurables.

Concorde is also an option, I think Tanner Marshall is looking at them...so...always nice to have a friend around.

Main thing is he wants to keep playing...so I'm sure there is a home for him somewhere.

by the way I have him at 1721 yards and 22 TD's now.

By these numbers he should be at 1717 yards (don't know how he lost 4 yards?) and 22 TD's in next weeks paper...we shall see.

--I have him needing 279 yards to break 2,000 yards for the year....it's a long shot, but that would be amazing for this kid to do...he's also closing in fast on Marcum's all time record and has already passed him when you compare JR year stats....wow.

Believe me Berglowe is no Jennings and he better get alot bigger if he wants to play college football. Only two I see playing at the next level is Cody Justice and Tanner Marshall. Not Taking away from Tyler he is having a heck of a year one of the best years as a running back in along time at Grundy. But playing at the next level well I wouldnt go that far.

Believe me Berglowe is no Jennings and he better get alot bigger if he wants to play college football. Only two I see playing at the next level is Cody Justice and Tanner Marshall. Not Taking away from Tyler he is having a heck of a year one of the best years as a running back in along time at Grundy. But playing at the next level well I wouldnt go that far.

no reason he can't play like anyone else...he worked hard last off season to get where he is now, and plans on trying to add muscle mass this off season, so if he can bulk up a little he will be just fine...kid is only a JR, has two off seasons to bulk up...plenty of time. The thing about Berglowe is that he already has the stuff you can't teach, like heart, field vision, speed to some extent....if he keeps working on everything else, he could play for one of the schools around here...no reason at all he couldn't.

Ill give you that if he works he could. My suggestion to him is put on at least 35-40 pounds and keep his speed at 4.7 forty. Just a suggestion been there totally different game. I wish him the best. One more thing he needs not to play basketball if he is serious about playing.

Ill give you that if he works he could. My suggestion to him is put on at least 35-40 pounds and keep his speed at 4.7 forty. Just a suggestion been there totally different game. I wish him the best. One more thing he needs not to play basketball if he is serious about playing.

I think we are going for 20-25 pounds of muscle mass this off season, so...see how it goes i guess...some people have a hard time with that sort of thing...last year we worked more on endurance...and it's paid off...there were runs that he couldn't finish off last year where he would break out in the open and get caught from behind after 25 yards or so....this year he's been able to finish those off....so, it's just a work in progress and one step at a time...he was able to put on a few pounds from last year, but that wasn't really the focus.

The kid definitely has some skills ! With a some strength training and hard work there is no reason that he can't play at one of the area schools !

He's got 2 years to get stronger and a little faster and he already has the heart !

He's a good back and works hard. I love how when you mention someone's name around here and success, along with some thoughts of them playing college ball, you get all of this negative feedback.

he had some legit points though...it was stuff Berg already knows he has to work on...it's all good...would be a little different if he was a SR this year, but he has this off season and next off season to work on things...plus you can figure if he gets on at a local school he will have another 1 or 2 years to grow before he really gets in to the beef of college ball...could even redshirt...so...there is a lot of time there, if he wants to do it, no reason he can't...in 2 or 3 years he may want to do something else in life...who knows? But, if that's his goal and he wants to make it happen, no one should tell him he "can't".