ACC Championship

Big Orange 1

I think VT wins this one BIG over the Noles. But, if not would VT go to Chik-Fil-A again or play the Mighty Gayturds in the Gator Bowl or ??

VT - 38

FSU - 17

If VT's defense shows up for the beginning of the game this time they should be able to get the win. It may be a closer game than some are thinking though.

I think VT wins this one BIG over the Noles. But, if not would VT go to Chik-Fil-A again or play the Mighty Gayturds in the Gator Bowl or ??

VT - 38

FSU - 17

No chance it's a blow out. I honestly think we'll lose, but if we don't, it will be a 31-27ish win. It is too hard to maintain a winning streak like we've done, and this is the first solid competition we've faced since JM--- wait. Boise State. The first solid competition since Boise State!

And "Mighty Gayturds"? Come on. That's just ridiculous.

It's in Charlotte. A "home game" for VT (kinda like at FedEx). FSU has a longer travel, fewer traveling fans. (Kinda like at FedEx). We're ranked and looking to prove something about our season (Kinda like at FedEx).

I think we're a much better team and improve each week. I think FSU is feeling too confident after beating down Florida like they did.

VT 33

FSU 30

Go Noles!!!! But Tech wins this one. They are just better team. Boise game may have cost them a shot playing for it all....

FSU - 27

VT - 31

Disagree. I think FSU's ceiling is higher than VT's ceiling. However, VT is much more consistent than FSU is.

If good FSU shows up...

FSU: 34

VT: 24

If bad FSU shows up...

VT: 37

FSU: 20

I don't buy the transitive property, but will remind folks that FSU lost to NC State & UNC, while the Hokies are the NC State Champions.

I don`t buy into that stuff either. The Hokies are NC state champs but can`t win their home state. (James Madison) Don`t get upset Hokie fans, I`m just poking a little fun.

I will go with FSU in a close one.

Alot of you all are putting way to much into the Florida game. You should look at the common oponents. Florida was horrible this year and the game against Fl. St may have been the worst they played all year....

Tech is better. That is if they don't choke. Which they have been known to do from time to time.....

I don`t buy into that stuff either. The Hokies are NC state champs but can`t win their home state. (James Madison) Don`t get upset Hokie fans, I`m just poking a little fun.

I will go with FSU in a close one.

Good thing we are playing in NC! ; )

Vegas has VT -4. Do you take that?

i really hope both teams lose...however i will give the acc credit...they will have more fans in the seats in charlotte for this game than the past 5 acc championship games....good move to move game to the queen city.

i really hope both teams lose...however i will give the acc credit...they will have more fans in the seats in charlotte for this game than the past 5 acc championship games....good move to move game to the queen city.

It's about friggin time John Swofford learned the best place to have the championship game is in the middle of ACC country. Ridiculous it would be played anywhere else. It took 5 years of absurdity to figure it out. And I think you forgot the word "combined" in your statement somewhere. I'll let you place it wherever you want.

(NOTE: I'm just being an ass. There's no way the attendance of this game is more than the attendance of the last 5 years combined.... Right?)

Never bet on or against VT...they'll break your heart...

Noted.

And that is one of the all time classic posts on these forums. I haven't quit laughing from the time I read it, simply because I know how true your statement is. Either way you gamble, you WILL be disappointed. Classic Virginia Tech.