Rich Rodriguez having a hard time finding work

bluefieldRocks

I guess I was right the first time. Rich Rod does still owe WVU money. I think Michigan picked up a portion of the payment.

Rich Rod sent WVU a payment this morning of 500k. He still has one more maypent to make to WVU and it is due in January.

I guess I was right the first time. Rich Rod does still owe WVU money. I think Michigan picked up a portion of the payment.

Rich Rod sent WVU a payment this morning of 500k. He still has one more maypent to make to WVU and it is due in January.

Got a link other than what you read on Blue&Gold message board?

I didn't read it on a message board. I heard it on WVMETRONEWS radio station.

Thank you.

http://www.dailymail.com/ap/ApTopStories/201101070385?page=2&build=cache

Last two paragraphs dude.

"Rich Rodriguez, who was fired at Michigan on Wednesday, still owes WVU $1 million from his settlement with the university in 2008. At that time, the two sides agreed Rodriguez owed WVU $4 million, as outlined in the liquidated damages clause of his contract, for ending his term early.

Michigan paid $2.5 million on the coach's behalf, and Rodriguez owed $1.5 over three annual installments. He paid $500,000 in January 2010, his second payment is due Jan. 18 and his final installment is owed sometime in January 2012."

Edited by fieldgeneral

Thanks FieldGeneral.

http://www.dailymail.com/ap/ApTopStories/201101070385?page=2&build=cache

Last two paragraphs dude.

"Rich Rodriguez, who was fired at Michigan on Wednesday, still owes WVU $1 million from his settlement with the university in 2008. At that time, the two sides agreed Rodriguez owed WVU $4 million, as outlined in the liquidated damages clause of his contract, for ending his term early.

Michigan paid $2.5 million on the coach's behalf, and Rodriguez owed $1.5 over three annual installments. He paid $500,000 in January 2010, his second payment is due Jan. 18 and his final installment is owed sometime in January 2012."

Which would you rather have? All stigmas aside.

Leach. Without a doubt. Get a decent DC around him, and we're talking MNCs.

I heard it from Bill King this morning and I'm going to agree with him that Rich Rod heads to Clemson after they fire Dabo for the 2011 season.

This wouldn't surprise me, as he has history there.

This wouldn't surprise me, as he has history there.

I was hoping we could keep an offense like that out of the ACC. But the ACC needs success, especially offensively. We haven't had anyone for ESPN to drool over since Matt Ryan.

Well aside from that two week stint of Jacory Harris fever.