VHS Now Open

Warriors_XO

Good, consistant coaching at those places.

Parents from Pound drive their kids to PV? Thats a long trip when JJK, JIB and Clintwood are much closer. The FB from Clintwood is from LB isint he?

Edited by redtiger

Good, consistant coaching at those places.

Parents from Pound drive their kids to PV? Thats a long trip when JJK, JIB and Clintwood are much closer. The FB from Clintwood is from LB isint he?

CLintwood had 4 starters from LB on their team this year. The threat of school closure has affected them more than any other school.

I dont think the VHS job is a bad one, lots of talent to work with, very possible for them to be competitive in the CMD every year and occasionally win

ITS A TRAP JOB! Why? Rumor here in Camelot is that we the Falcons are coming in 2 years! Sorry but if you struggle to beat us in baseball (vhs best sport) ya gonna struggle with us on the GRID IRON! So, who ever gets the job will have to deal with the Falcons probably in his contract renewal year - year 3. Simply put, YA DON'T WANT ANY!:eek:

Pound has had athletes but poor coaching, again thats why i'm critical of the hire at ph, just don't know how much coaching goes on over there, but they did try to get Mcpherson first so I cant be too critical. Think Mcpherson just didn't see a future there.

Athletes? Listen, the most athletic school this side of Roanoke reside in the capitol of Washington Co. known as Abingdon Va pal. They sure don't in Damnascus!

CLintwood had 4 starters from LB on their team this year. The threat of school closure has affected them more than any other school.

I knew they had several Pound players but I didnt know there were that many quality players. Add those kids back to Pound and the Wildcats probably would have been pretty good this past season

I knew they had several Pound players but I didnt know there were that many quality players. Add those kids back to Pound and the Wildcats probably would have been pretty good this past season

Several years of that. makes a big difference at a school like Pound.

Athletes? Listen, the most athletic school this side of Roanoke reside in the capitol of Washington Co. known as Abingdon Va pal. They sure don't in Damnascus!

Silly rabbit. Once again your late for a very important date. Just like the March Hare.

Its Damascus falconboy. Athletes? I haven't seen an athlete from Abingdon since Kari Jackson and she didn't play football.

I think that the Falcons were district champs in basketball and were in the playoffs in both football and basketball. Where were your little Cavs? You need not say anything else "crydaddy"!

Edited by falconfan1

Its Damascus falconboy. Athletes? I haven't seen an athlete from Abingdon since Kari Jackson and she didn't play football.

We are coming at you live here not at the Grand Ole Opry but from Camelot, were known for our world class Barter Theater, Martha, William King Arts Center, Highlands Festival, and world class athletes. You guys from Damnascus is haven for tree huggers, crystal meth toothless women, and sub par athletics. So get on my level!:mad: