Northwood Head Coach

Warriors_XO

You saying you don't think Mark is the right guy?

Our MS team under him was a force. Everyone wanted to come out and play for him.

No not saying he's not the right guy just saying that the HS program is out of control. That team could have won more games this year but a few parents had a big say so in how the team was run. I do believe that if Mark gets it he will have to get a whole new staff. But as all of us have seen before just because teams are successful at a lower level doesn't always mean that success will be found at that higher level. I wish whoever gets it the best of luck because alot of those kids are near and dear to me.

No not saying he's not the right guy just saying that the HS program is out of control. That team could have won more games this year but a few parents had a big say so in how the team was run. I do believe that if Mark gets it he will have to get a whole new staff. But as all of us have seen before just because teams are successful at a lower level doesn't always mean that success will be found at that higher level. I wish whoever gets it the best of luck because alot of those kids are near and dear to me.

The freshman and middle school classes can have success if they are motivated and brought through the program the right way.

The freshman and middle school classes can have success if they are motivated and brought through the program the right way.

I agree! That's why I say if Mark gets it then he should replace the whole staff of coaches. If he doesn't then I think they will fail. Those kids could miss practice or weightlifting without any punishment. The coaches didn't care if they won so those boys didn't have a chance. My son was a part of that freshman class and I wanted him to remain a Panther but I refused to play the Saltville games. I'm sure a 6'1 275 pound sophmore could have helped them out next year.

Edited by 2dalejrfanz

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to coach Frye and Northwood. I hope he can get things back on track.

He will need a whole new staff and I'm not sure that he will get one.

He will need a whole new staff and I'm not sure that he will get one.

Yeah, thats what I'm hearing. But hopefully his personality and the way he connects with the kids will at least get more out of the hallways.

Yeah, thats what I'm hearing. But hopefully his personality and the way he connects with the kids will at least get more out of the hallways.

Like I said I wish him the best of luck he has a great group of kids to work with.