Bin Laden Photos

I still don't understand why we are "celebrating" his death. Yes, they "celebrated" the 9/11 attacks, but two wrongs don't make a right. I think it is ignorant to do so. Is the world a better place without him? I believe so, but any "celebration" of his death is morally wrong IMO.

But again, at the same time, curiosity kills the kitten (or something like that) so I wanna see some pics!

Also, don't get me wrong, I love America and what our soldiers are doing over there. I could NEVER do what they do day in and day out. I don't have the mental strength (or physical) to do that. I fully applaud their work around the world and support them 100%. Without them, I wouldn't have the freedoms I do today. So don't take this as a bash against our Army. It is not intended as one.

I don't have morals. I'm an alcoholic who likes to celebrate the deaths of people I don't like. You mess with the bull, you get the horns baby.

I don't have morals. I'm an alcoholic who likes to celebrate the deaths of people I don't like. You mess with the bull, you get the horns baby.

at least you are honest!

I really understand this side of it, but I get delaying it.

This. Though it begs the question of how hard the U.S. tried.

Well, considering this is something that's been on our "wish list" for a few years now, I'd say it was a pretty good effort.

Jusy like AQ's basic silence, I've not heard any other country come out and say "We were willing to take his body".

I don't mind people who celebrate the death of OBL. I wasn't out in the streets partying but you can bet that I was pretty thrilled that the s.o.b was dead.

Ten years ago I sat in a classroom and watched America being attacked. The Twin Towers on fire, people jumping to their deaths because it was either jump or burn alive. Innocent men, women and children losing their lives right in front of my eyes, because of Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist network.

That is why I am celebrating his death.

I don't mind people who celebrate the death of OBL. I wasn't out in the streets partying but you can bet that I was pretty thrilled that the s.o.b was dead.

Ten years ago I sat in a classroom and watched America being attacked. The Twin Towers on fire, people jumping to their deaths because it was either jump or burn alive. Innocent men, women and children losing their lives right in front of my eyes, because of Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist network.

That is why I am celebrating his death.

Exactly.

Guest The Variable
This. Though it begs the question of how hard the U.S. tried.

Nobody wants that kind of attention...even if they may have supported AQ.

Personally: I would like for them to have brought the body back, dead or alive, fashioned a spiked pole from the steel left over from 9-11 and stuck his a$% on it in the middle of the White House lawn or the mall in DC.

However, I hope we hold ourselves to a higher standard of morals and we can take comfort in knowing the beer hater is dead and the world is a safer place from here on out for my children. I watched the video of Nick Berg getting beheaded and it still haunts me to this day. I pray I don't see anything like that again, even if it is OBL.

The other thing: about 99% of what comes out of politician's mouth is 75-85% lie. Even these guys are smart enough to know that if they didn't get him, this country would openly rebel and they wouldn't only be out of a job, but likely pushing up daisies (not a threat against anyone).