The I-Cant-Stand-The-Miami-Heat-Thread

Guest The Variable

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Miami fans that I can't stand. They don't deserve this. They didn't care about their team before 2006, or from '06 to 2010. Now they get championships. I'm saying at least 3 championships, if not more. Not fair at all.

It's beyond terrible. I hate fair weather fans. I'm a Hornets fan and supported them through their 18-and whatever season they had a few years back. I'll be a Hornets fan until I die no matter how they play. Where these Heat fans two years ago? Non-existent.

Guest The Variable

No, Ill tell you what really set me off. After the decision, they had that big tah-do with Bosch, Wade and Lebron all up on stage like they were at a concert or something. Yayyy we are champions. Nobody else from the team was included its just three guys who play against 5 for the entire season, substuting when they need to with themselves.

To be honest, in a way Heat fans deserve this overinflated personality disorder.

• 6 months later...

It's the Miami fans that I can't stand. They don't deserve this. They didn't care about their team before 2006, or from '06 to 2010. Now they get championships. I'm saying at least 3 championships, if not more. Not fair at all.

They aren't going to get anything..... Except to watch a big crybaby choke it away AGAIN.

Guest The Variable

Except for the fact that they lost to a team of nobodies in the NBA finals.

*as Vince Young* hu-hu...dream team!

Except for the fact that they lost to a team of nobodies in the NBA finals.

*as Vince Young* hu-hu...dream team!

Nobodies? Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd are future HOF'ers. Forget the NBA success role players like Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, and Tyson Chandler had before the 2011 Finals too.

Guest The Variable
Wait, what? Just because you can't pronounce his last name? Dirk Nowitzki is an uglier Larry Bird.

They lost with 7-time NBA Champion Lebron James...

I'll tell you one thing. If the Heat win the championship it won't be because of LeBron or Wade. It will be because of Shane Battier. There's not a smarter defender/all-around player than Battier, and he's the stoic, even-keel player that the Heat need to offset all of the egos.

I'll tell you one thing. If the Heat win the championship it won't be because of LeBron or Wade. It will be because of Shane Battier. There's not a smarter defender/all-around player than Battier, and he's the stoic, even-keel player that the Heat need to offset all of the egos.

Agreed sorta. Battier is everything you described, but he won't be the sole reason they win a title if they do. It will be because he and Eddie Curry are an upgrade from Mike Miller, Mike Bibby, James Jones and the others who tried to fill the empty voids in the Heat lineup.

Agreed sorta. Battier is everything you described, but he won't be the sole reason they win a title if they do. It will be because he and Eddie Curry are an upgrade from Mike Miller, Mike Bibby, James Jones and the others who tried to fill the empty voids in the Heat lineup.

Eddie Curry? Are you serious?

Never mind then. If they have Eddie Curry on their team, they're not gonna win a title.

Never mind then. If they have Eddie Curry on their team, they're not gonna win a title.

You're right, he's an idiot, but he has the potential to be a quality role player backing up Anthony, Bosh, and Haslem. Artest is a head case too, but he worked out alright for the Lakers.

You're right, he's an idiot, but he has the potential to be a quality role player backing up Anthony, Bosh, and Haslem. Artest is a head case too, but he worked out alright for the Lakers.

Get his name right!! It's Metta World Peace....Lmao. So weird seeing SportSCenter list it that way today.

Eddy Curry has ONE postseason where he didn't sit on his ass and eat 5 cheesecakes per day, and now, he's supposed to be some dominant force? El, oh, el. I agree with you.