Testing Hurley?

HURleyftbll343

Anyone in D1, Region D, that could give Hurley a run for their money ?
quit getting on here and posting that dumb sh##........are you kidding? d1 consist of george wythe, radford, honaker,etc...Im sure they could name the score when they play hurley.....twin valley and honaker are the best teams in the BDD right now

quit getting on here and posting that dumb sh##........are you kidding? d1 consist of george wythe, radford, honaker,etc...Im sure they could name the score when they play hurley.....twin valley and honaker are the best teams in the BDD right now

George Wythe, Radford and Honaker are all D2. Maybe check facts before telling others not to post dumb sh##.

hurley will make a run at state again this year...now, back to football season.

George wyth, Honaker, and Radford are D-2. Which I still don't think Hurley would have any problem what so ever holding their own with. And I assure you, Honaker and Twin Valley are not the best in the BDD. Hurley "should" be the favorite to win Region D once again. And Gman, the basketball thread is

Open during the off season, so you can lay off with the butt head remarks :)

George wyth, Honaker, and Radford are D-2. Which I still don't think Hurley would have any problem what so ever holding their own with. And I assure you, Honaker and Twin Valley are not the best in the BDD. Hurley "should" be the favorite to win Region D once again. And Gman, the basketball thread is

Open during the off season, so you can lay off with the butt head remarks :)

i thought we were talking about football!!! thats the reason i said that.....GW, radford , and honaker are D1 in football

Twin Springs had another foreigner flown in and of course he plays basketball. I've heard everything from 6'5" to 7' so I don't know how tall the kid is for sure. They will be tough again with Finch returning as well.

Also Castlewood may give them a run for the title with the addition of two very good guards from St. Paul...Edmonds and Hileman. They will be a well balanced team.

Should be fun to watch!

Maybe someone can clear it up for me, but someone said Dan River dropped down to D-1? Altavista's Coach C said they had the best top 7 he's seen and a legit D1 prospect @ a guard... that's a long way to get there just kind of sucks for Hurley they've got a good prospective run going and it doesn't look like the stars are aligning for them.... I do think Bergelowe will help Hurley and Nick Gibson off of JV.... I can't wait to hear the Rebel Yells trying to say Bergelowe haha

Twin Springs had another foreigner flown in and of course he plays basketball. I've heard everything from 6'5" to 7' so I don't know how tall the kid is for sure. They will be tough again with Finch returning as well.

6'4" if I am not mistaken is what a friend of the family hosting him told me.

New rules the 10-10-6 Dead Periods..... First 2 weeks of a new season, such as Volleyball and Football August 1st to 15th coaches can't have any contact... but after that you can practice just like it's November now.... and then 10 days after your season ends in Feb or March for most teams you can't have any contact and then 6 days in July you can't have any contact....

But you can have practice now like no ones business